Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos (42690 Views)

11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) / 12-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Her Father In Ghana Gives Birth Via CS / How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Ugocivil(m): 12:58am On Apr 03, 2018
I don't believe this story.

1 Like

Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 03, 2018
Foolish headline.

The pastor is however partially responsible as he was engaging in child trafficking.

1 Like

Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by linearity: 1:15am On Apr 03, 2018
IME1:
Why must the accused person's identity be attached to his brother who is a pastor undecided
Are you trying to be sensational?
Not necessary bruv

Modified
I wish what happened to the girl did not happen. I'm truly sorry for her and wish her quick recovery from the rape, abuse and psychological trauma.
But focus on punishing the accused and getting justice for the girl
And don't be sensational I beg

The Pastor is the custodian of the little girl....in Bible parlance, she was a sheep under his care and he should account for that sheep if anything happens.

More so, what happened took place in his own home and done by his Inlaw that he allowed to come in and now he is in the center of it all, trying to negotiate a soft landing for his Inlaw.

I beg leave matter.....The Pastor is in the front, center and every, his stewardship failures led to all these. He can even be legally charged as an accessory to statutory rape, since the little girl was under his care and the rape happened right under his nose and in his house, you can see why he is negotiating a soft land.

I don’t know why Christians take offense when totten eggs among them are called out. It has nothing to do with tarnishing the image of Christ or the message of the good news, nothing can tarnish that work. Jesus called the hypocrites in his names, and said they are the leaders, scribes, head of the synagogues; everyone then know eaxactly the identities of these people.

1 Like

Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by nelklyn(m): 1:43am On Apr 03, 2018
Viicfuntop:
Not that I am being shallow or anything, can I ask the igbos this question? Why do they always live with their siblings in their matrimonial home even though it’s one room. I get it, you come to hussle also but I see it as intrusion. Imagine a wife packed all her sisters to come live with her and the husband barely a week after marriage.

It's more apt to use words like some or most when referring to a group of people...IMO accommodating their siblings is more of a personal thing and differs from one person to another...I'll rather rent a place for my siblings to stay if their duration of stay will exceed a month, I like to keep unforseen issues to a minimum
Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Killurself: 1:47am On Apr 03, 2018
sunbilor:
So this 'tall and handsome' guy is chopping shit.
Ok, you're calling human being a poo, how he get attracted to poo, he must be green fly.
Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by felixomor: 3:01am On Apr 03, 2018
"rccg pastor brother in law"

Stupid alarmist headlines.
Everyone wants cheap traffic with rccg name and "pastors"...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by freenature: 3:26am On Apr 03, 2018
Why do you have to attach RCCG to the post, is it because you want traffic on your post or what? And you really think this is right and what has RCCG got to do with the issue by you dragging the name of the church in the mud, attaching a controversy? Just know that you have just sold yourself into hell with what you have done, nobody and no one needs to place a curse on you, you have just placed a curse on yourself by yourself with your bad hands and terrible and unprofessional journalism.

1 Like

Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Emmahunk(m): 3:28am On Apr 03, 2018
Viicfuntop:
Not that I am being shallow or anything, can I ask the igbos this question? Why do they always live with their siblings in their matrimonial home even though it’s one room. I get it, you come to hussle also but I see it as intrusion. Imagine a wife packed all her sisters to come live with her and the husband barely a week after marriage.

You are not being shallow but rather factual and believe it or not, men often don't find it funny.
Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by jnfoage: 3:29am On Apr 03, 2018
[s]
thorpido:
If you don't understand then your problem is understanding then.
The pastor didn't do it,the culprit was not even his brother but a brother-in-law who has a name.So why all the attachment?
I hope you understand now!
[/s]
It is either your sense of understanding is lost or you deliberately kept it somewhere. If the story is about how one brother of an imam was involved in a similar case, will bloody hypocrites ask why the imam was attached before they start running their mouths like faulty taps? Now answer this.
This is one thing about hypocrites which is very amusing. When a pastor is accused of evil, they start saying things like;
1. Maybe it is a set up.
2. How true is this story?
3. The source should be investigated.
4 .The story is incomplete.
5. They are trying to destroy his image.
6.I don't believe this story.

Seconds later if similar report is made about one Adamu from sokoto, same hypocrites will start something like;
1. Fear north
2. I know it.
3. They are bastards
4. That is their way
5. They are worse.
If this is not not hypocrisy, tell me what is.

4 Likes

Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Chidonc(m): 4:50am On Apr 03, 2018
Viicfuntop:
baby na to send them back, i cant pay huge bride and father the other children, expenses greater than income is not good for the family
Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Bola10(m): 4:56am On Apr 03, 2018
IME1:
Why must the accused person's identity be attached to his brother who is a pastor undecided
Not necessary bruv

Modified
I wish what happened to the girl did not happen. I'm truly sorry for her and wish her quick recovery from the rape, abuse and psychological trauma.
Height of hypocrites but if its am imam or alfa its should be sensational abi.
Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Chidonc(m): 5:05am On Apr 03, 2018
linearity:

He can even be legally charged as an accessory to statutory rape, since the little girl was under his care and the rape happened right under his nose and in his house, you can see why he is negotiating a soft land.
was it reported he held the girls leg open for her to be raped that he can be charged as an accessory to rape, as long as he had no knowledge of what was going on and the girl never reported that she was been abuse, there is no case against him, as for him negotiating a soft landing, what would you have done if it happened in ur house, the child would also be a family member once in this world so what else do you want of him better than to properly manage the crisis on ground

1 Like

Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Adeyinka123: 5:19am On Apr 03, 2018
It is rather too early to spew out any invectives on anyone. I am grossly disappointed in the author of this story. Why titled the event with the name of the brother-in-law and RCCG? What is the relationship? Evans the Kidnapper could be a brother or an in-law to a Pastor. No right thinking fellow would write this way. Let me just console myself that the author is SICK and psychologically abnormal. This is how some mentally sick people like this author mistakenly conduct jungle justice on Innocent souls.
The soul that sinneth must die. That is the scripture.

1 Like

Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by tflourish9: 5:34am On Apr 03, 2018
All I see here is a desperation to link the accused to a pastor.The accused has a name but the writer has to go as far as the inlaw just to bring a clergyman name into it.
Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Etianwanokon: 5:45am On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=IME1 post=66378819]Why must the accused person's identity be attached to his brother who is a pastor undecided
Not necessary bruv

Modified
And don't be sensational I beg [/quote

The story will not be complete without mentioning the source. The girl is living with the pastor. Simple. And it happened in the pastor's house. I equally thought so but after going through the story, I understand why he mentioned the pastor.
Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Sirdiq21: 5:53am On Apr 03, 2018
SashaBanks:
Why this type of stupiid, sensational journalism? Though am not a Christian, this news is filled with hatred for a particular church. Why the too much emphasis on RCCG?

The hell is " Rapist RCCG Pastor brother in law"?
My Brother ask the Hediod Anytime they wan to draw people attention they put RCCG
good post but stwepid OP
Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Jabioro: 5:54am On Apr 03, 2018
The name of the living and the dead must be on differentiated paper
Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Sirdiq21: 6:03am On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=Etianwanokon post=66385593][/quote]
I understand but the question is why mentioning RCCG?
Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by AuroraB(f): 6:26am On Apr 03, 2018
IME1:
Not necessary bruv

Modified
But the pastor is trying to 'negotiate'. Should it be so?
Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by amaThug: 6:27am On Apr 03, 2018
See the kind girl you rape, fine boy like you.. .mtcheew

Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by bittertruth1234: 6:36am On Apr 03, 2018
Why put RCCG in this matter. It wasn't the pastor that raped her
Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by sunbilor(m): 6:38am On Apr 03, 2018
Killurself:
Ok, you're calling human being a poo, how he get attracted to poo, he must be green fly.
Oga, it was used figuratively.
Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by jnfoage: 6:42am On Apr 03, 2018
Chidonc:

u are still sounding stupid
Don't mistake me for your father.
Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Adekdammy: 6:43am On Apr 03, 2018
enemyofprogress:
to add maggi and salt to the story nau

But it is wrong and unfair to the church and the pastor. The guy is old enough to suffer the shame alone
Re: How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by CHIATECH: 6:54am On Apr 03, 2018
"PASTOR'S BROTHER INLAW" why do you try by all means to involve a pastor or a church?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos / Fake Mad Woman Caught In Enugu Picking Used Sanitary Pads, Confesses / NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.