Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. (17401 Views)

Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US / 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Arabia Institutes A Fine Of $133,000 For Spying On Spouse’s Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
.........But what are couples hiding from eachother in the first place?!
Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
Saudi Arabia and their weird laws.
Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by bossrillboss: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
starbuck:

May your ancestors punish you and your generations
...Amen oooo....dat boi just useless...
Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
this law favors the men, their women arent allowed to use phones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by Shroud: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
This is a vice mainly done by women and since Saudi women are not economically integrated in Saudi Arabia, how can they pay this fine?

2 Likes

Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Rule shouldnt apply to married couples..Husband and wife are one..My money is her money...My house is her house...Therefore my fone is her phone and vice versa...So technically when I'm checking her phone..Im actually checking my phone....

U shaa cannot charge me for checking my phone..

1 Like

Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by 0ubenji(m): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Good law! It will reduce anxiety between spouses and help marriages to last longer.
knowing u cant spy ur spouse's phone for evidence even if u notice sumtin off?....will that decrease or increase tension btw d couples? grin

1 Like

Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by pyrex23(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
starbuck:

are his ancestors not his generation..

1 Like

Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by joeyswift(m): 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Saudi Arabia won't cease to amaze me. Yet the most holy country is not the destination for some of our brothers,they would rather die going to Europe and America because even in Saudi there are different classes of muslims

3 Likes

Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nice one...

If this was in Nigeria, I'd probably be locking up a couple of people right about now. They don't only spy on your phone, they stalk you online and offline-they even spy your dream when you are sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by shakyum: 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
WTF is this one. LMFAO grin grin grin
Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by jayinfo2(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
People of God, Please i use God and everything u believe in beg una help my sis win this competition by liking her article on instagram. Just click on the link below�� then press the like button. ❤
Win this for her��. Thank you very very very very very very much
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg-zbOpgqxD/
Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by Captain8(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dis pple wel so? Wat kind of stupid law is dat

3 Likes

Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
Buh in my country wen some1 flash our wife and we look am na man name be that na 3 slaps we use ask her who be that?
Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This rule should be modified to apply to only women.

It is okay for a man to spy on his wife's phone because technically, upon paying her brideprice, she owns nothing. All she has belongs to her husband.
It is also out of place for a woman to have anything to hide from her husband unless she is evil.

With that being said, a man can not spy his wife's phone because it belongs to him by marital and traditional laws.

However, a woman spying on her husband's phone should not only be fined but should be jailed. Because it portrays her as being a troublesome person who is not contented with her position of an unquestioning loyal helpmate.

Brother, I troway salute. Took the words right out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by Captain8(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
Funjosh:
Why spying on your spouse phone at first place, that is childish avoiding it will save you a lot of headaches and heartaches.
pls try and be sane na
Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by royalamour(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Good law! It will reduce anxiety between spouses and help marriages to last longer.

Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by Captain8(m): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
starbuck:

sorry to ask ar u a man or a woman pls?
Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by cr7lomo: 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
starbuck:

Stfu.. he stated the obvious fact...how can I use my money to buy wahala...is that not being insane....if u don't like it deal with it or tell ur papa to stop collecting bride price

2 Likes

Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by Captain8(m): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is okay for a man to spy on his wife's phone because technically, upon paying her brideprice, she owns nothing. All she has belongs to her husband.
It is also out of place for a woman to have anything to hide from her husband unless she is evil.

With that being said, a man can not spy his wife's phone because it belongs to him by marital and traditional laws.

However, a woman spying on her husband's phone should not only be fined but should be jailed. Because it portrays her as being a troublesome person who is not contented with her position of an unquestioning loyal helpmate.
i`m impress wit ur tok bro
Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by AngelicBeing: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

tongue

Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by Captain8(m): 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
De govt of dat country need a deliverance, dat law shld av only apply to woman, for morality
Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by Blackfire(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Is this law in the quran?

Everything in this life in the quran...

1 Like

Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by funnix: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
TemmyWon:

May my ancestors together with his and the gods of my family house like 10 of them punish your destiny now and in after life.
For Chrissake this man said something totally harmless for the first time. A woman married under customary laws is a good as a living room furniture. What dyu intend to gain from this? Rotten tomato person. I'm so a
nnoyed
[color=#006600][/color]

Really? So women are regarded only as a piece of furniture in her matrimonial home according to your religion? No wonder there is no much regards for women ...the better you change your perspectives on women,the best for you

1 Like

Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by toye440: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
donstan18:
The cheating and divorce rate will increase there.

And there will be a protest against this rule by any gender that suffers the consequences.

#Fact.
Islam for u. just watch it some goons would propose dis same law here.
Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by OSUigbo: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

sense don dey enter u small small
Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by toye440: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Captain8:
De govt of dat country need a deliverance, dat law shld av only apply to woman, for morality
See y our ppl here dey misbehave like cow.
Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by sekundosekundo: 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:
It's not even my problem,as long as I'm happy in the marriage,why should I bother myself with frivolities?

Wait until you're married.
Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by orumba(m): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
good for them at least,we reduce HBP and the rest
Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by Shedrack777: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
the ugly truth about this whole stuff is that it favours the men based on the fact that saudi is an islamic country. because a man can spy on his wife phone and if she caught him spying and threatened/intend to report him, he will just divorce her straight away at that instant, destroying her evidence (because they're no longer couples). and if she report him as a divorcee, what will she say? but when a man caught you spying on his phone, you can't escape that because you can't divorce your husband based on islamic rule

1 Like

Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by fastlane84: 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
47 mill damn
Re: Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
what is the sin is spying on your wife phone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Doesn't Support Formal Independence Of Taiwan / South Africa Says Citizens Fighting With Israeli Forces In Gaza Will Be Arrested / Tourist Trapped On Australian Island After Being Stalked By A Crocodile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.