Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Should Nigeria Legalize Gun Possession To Combat Herdmen's Menace? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Nigeria Legalize Gun Possession To Combat Herdmen's Menace? (374 Views)

Igbos Determine Fate of Igbo Fed. Lawmakers Over Recall, Ask PMB to Legalize Gun / Video:here Is Why Boko Haram/fulani Herdmen's Menace Will Never Stop / FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Nigeria Legalize Gun Possession To Combat Herdmen's Menace? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nairalanders what is your take?

In the face of the rampant insecurity caused by AK47 wielding herdsmen, should the Nigerian government legalize possession of firearms by Nigerians? Yes or no, what is your take?
Re: Should Nigeria Legalize Gun Possession To Combat Herdmen's Menace? by Lorechino(m): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hell NO , we will deviate, I repeat that my uncle will use it on innocent niga cos of jealousy, WE ARE BLACKS. I did not support herdsmen but I know what am saying.
Re: Should Nigeria Legalize Gun Possession To Combat Herdmen's Menace? by medexico(m): 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
Guns MUST not be legalised in Nigeria. a lot of innocent people will die compared to now

Boy toast girl she no gree *pishaun*
boy snatch another boy's babe *pishaun*
Girl abuse one boy *pishaun*
Pikin carry f9 come house *pishaun*
Wife food no sweet *pishaun*

Abeg no try am o, most of the people that doesn't have sense will have guns and use it.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Legalize Gun Possession To Combat Herdmen's Menace? by tballeyy(m): 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Yes, it will even make our leader to think normal, to think how they can move thing country forward shape shape, there wouldn't be corruptIon in nigeria again
Re: Should Nigeria Legalize Gun Possession To Combat Herdmen's Menace? by mumureloaded(m): 12:01am On Apr 03, 2018
if "Bleep it', a friend of mine had gun during our undergraduate days lecturer in our department won't be more than four. all other would have kiss the ground or if not they would kuku resign
Re: Should Nigeria Legalize Gun Possession To Combat Herdmen's Menace? by Ken4Christ: 2:53am On Apr 03, 2018
No. Nigeria is not a civilized nation. The only solution to herdsmen is to set up armed vigilante groups in every community. The only challenge will be probably fund to sustain it.
Re: Should Nigeria Legalize Gun Possession To Combat Herdmen's Menace? by maisauki: 3:35am On Apr 03, 2018
No
Re: Should Nigeria Legalize Gun Possession To Combat Herdmen's Menace? by ImperialYoruba: 3:35am On Apr 03, 2018
bizme:
Nairalanders what is your take?

In the face of the rampant insecurity caused by AK47 wielding herdsmen, should the Nigerian government legalize possession of firearms by Nigerians? Yes or no, what is your take?

I can tell you are a Southerner just from the frame of your question. Southerners wait for government permission to protect their communities.
Re: Should Nigeria Legalize Gun Possession To Combat Herdmen's Menace? by maisauki: 3:39am On Apr 03, 2018
medexico:
Guns MUST not be legalised in Nigeria. a lot of innocent people will die compared to now

Boy toast girl she no gree *pishaun*
boy snatch another boy's babe *pishaun*
Girl abuse one boy *pishaun*
Pikin carry f9 come house *pishaun*
Wife food no sweet *pishaun*

Abeg no try am o, most of the people that doesn't have sense will have guns and use it.

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Launches Renewable Solar Power Assembly Plant In Kaduna / Ekiti 2018: SDP Adopts Omoyeni As Governorship Candidate / Situating The Pdps Apology Without Restitution - PUNCH EDITORIAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.