Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Professional Cv Writer For Just A Little Amount - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional Cv Writer For Just A Little Amount (501 Views)

Professional Resume/cv Writer Needed. / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Professional CV + Cover Letter For ₦2,800 Only / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Cv Writer For Just A Little Amount by aigjoey(m): 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hello friends, the month has just sstarted and you are close to landing your dream job. But to land your dream job you must have a winning CV and cover letter that suit the job.
Anyway, look no further, because in the spirit of the the resurrection PRAISE WRITERS will be writing and reviewing your CVs for just a small amount. For Cv reviewing and writing, PRAISE WRITERS will be charging just # 2, 500 naira. Affordable I hear you say. Hurry now as this will only last for a few weeks before the price goes up.

The first ten persons to contact PRAISE WRITERS will get a discount of 500 naira. Meaning PRAISE WRITERS will be writing for you at the rate of #2000 only.

At PRAISE WRITERS, We are committed to helping you secure that dream job.

For more enquiries pls contact:
07033997272 and also send a mail to finejoephrasa@yahoo.com

Best regards,
Sincerely,
PRAISE WRITERS
Re: Professional Cv Writer For Just A Little Amount by IrewumiO(m): 3:11am On Mar 05, 2020
Check it out! I will write and design a winning resume based on your job description.

https:///g49JzV9
Re: Professional Cv Writer For Just A Little Amount by writingpal: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2022
GET A PROFESSIONAL CV + FREE COVER LETTER & LINKEDIN PROFILE

I create professional CVs and cover letters for
people looking for entry level, experienced, 
or career-change opportunities. 

I will tailor your CV to the industry and job you 
are applying for by including relevant keywords making it ATS friendly, highlighting your strength
passion for the role and demonstrating how you 
meet the criteria for the role you are applying for
speaking directly to the needs of hiring managers.

The CV I will write and design for you will be 
readable and presentable, and it will be delivered  in two high-quality formats (Word & PDF )

I've helped over 1500 professionals find their 
next job, and I can help you, too. 

Message me on WhatsApp +2348135305367

(1) (Reply)

Dear Existing Beneficiaries, Do You Think You Are A Top Talent? / I Need A Place To Learn A Skill / Storekeeper Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.