Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Ebonyi State Secretary To The State Government(ssg), Prof. Ben I. Odoh Resigns - - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi State Secretary To The State Government(ssg), Prof. Ben I. Odoh Resigns - (551 Views)

Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK / Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government / Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Secretary To The State Government(ssg), Prof. Ben I. Odoh Resigns - by Deyoungjoe16(m): 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
The statement below is an excerpt from the resignation letter of the Secretary to Ebonyi State Government, Prof. Bernard Odoh.
"In Conclusion, I AM FULLY AWARE OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF MY ACTION KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT YOU WILL GO AFTER ME, MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY, FRIENDS AND THOSE WHO SERVED WITH ME IN LINE WITH YOUR PRINCIPLES OF "CRUSHING AND GRINDING" WHOEVER THAT DIFFERS WITH YOUR IDEOLOGIES AND ASPIRATIONS AS HAS BEEN DEMONSTRATED IN RECENT TIMES, BUT BE ASSURED THAT THE WILL OF GOD WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL IN ALL SITUATIONS AND CIRCUMSTANCE. . . ."

Read full letter here:http://www.gogglenaija.com/2018/04/breaking-news-ebonyi-states-secretary.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Hackers Ack Apc Nigeria’s Twitter Handle Now Selling Bitcoin / Savages Got No Chill!! Epic Reply From A Picture / Video Of Thugs Stealing The Mace From The Senate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.