Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

See The Reasons Why A Man Will Always Ask You For Sex!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / See The Reasons Why A Man Will Always Ask You For Sex!! (436 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Why A Man Will Break Up With A Lady For Another Lady. / Discrete Meet Up For Sex / Drop Your Number To Meet Hot Edo Girls For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Reasons Why A Man Will Always Ask You For Sex!! by Ladyp8: 1:10am On Apr 03, 2018
I want to change some ladies’ mindset today. I’m going to be real and down to earth with this article.
The way some ladies complain men are always asking them for sex really baffles me.
Why sex, why not marriage proposal?
Why do men always want to sleep with you?
Why is it that every single guy who asks you out is always hitting you for sex? Why won’t they marry you unless they have a taste of the forbidden fruit?

Read More >>

http://ladyprowessblog.com.ng/2018/04/02/see-the-reason-why-men-always-ask-you-for-sex/

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduate Lady Needs A Friend / God Bless The Weed Smokers And Eaters Abundantly (see Why) / I Will Never Fall In Love Again After My Girlfriend Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.