Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Bbnaija Triple Wahala For Bambam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Triple Wahala For Bambam (756 Views)

Teddy-A's Surprise 29th Birthday Party For Bambam (Photo) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Triple Wahala For Bambam by godliman: 1:25am On Apr 03, 2018
TRIPLE WAHALA FOR BAMBAM AS SHE LOSES ALL. NO PRIZE MONEY , NO REPUTATION/ HUSBAND AND AT THE LONG RUN NO TEDDY A. SHE IS THE BIGGEST LOSER. TEDDY A WILL NOT MARRY HER. HE FOUND A STUPID GIRL'S BODY TO EXPLOIT EXHAUSTIVELY AND FLIP AWAY LIKE USED RECHARGED CARD. A GIRL WITHOUT COMMON SENSE IS A SOURCE OF PAIN TO THE FAMILY.BAMBAM IS LONG SPOILT BEFORE THAT SHOW SHE WAS JUST AN EXPERT HYPOCRITE
Re: Bbnaija Triple Wahala For Bambam by ponybaby(f): 3:23am On Apr 03, 2018
what is your business in her business?
Re: Bbnaija Triple Wahala For Bambam by godliman: 11:37am On Apr 03, 2018
ponybaby:
what is your business in her business?
And what is your own business with mine? If you can respond to issues i raised here I can also respond to issues raised by her shameless and denigrating perversions.
Re: Bbnaija Triple Wahala For Bambam by Patrick33(m): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2018
Why you come swallow panandol for her headache? Teddy A used her..its not you..it shouldnt be any of your business..live your own life..dont look at others..be your own person. Peace

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim In Black As She Hosts Ghana Makeup Awards(pics) / Actress Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Birthday With New Blazing Photos / Linda Ikeji Don Carry Belle! Na Who Give Linda Belle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.