Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Countries And The Meaning Of There Names - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Countries And The Meaning Of There Names (2309 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Sco Pa Tu Manaa? / APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) / Mention One Abbreviation You Still Don't Know The Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countries And The Meaning Of There Names by thinkmoney(m): 2:11am On Apr 03, 2018
the following are countries, the continent they are in and the meaning of their names

Re: Countries And The Meaning Of There Names by Biralee(m): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2018
Following
Re: Countries And The Meaning Of There Names by abdussalam(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2018
Where are the rest?
Re: Countries And The Meaning Of There Names by thinkmoney(m): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2018
abdussalam:
Where are the rest?
sorry, I have been hawking gala
Re: Countries And The Meaning Of There Names by thinkmoney(m): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2018
countries in north America

Re: Countries And The Meaning Of There Names by thinkmoney(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2018
guess which country is center kingdom

1 Like

Re: Countries And The Meaning Of There Names by thinkmoney(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2018
Biralee:
Following
oya come back and follow
Re: Countries And The Meaning Of There Names by thinkmoney(m): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
I believe a better translation of Nigeria is Niger area

Re: Countries And The Meaning Of There Names by thinkmoney(m): 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
rurope

Re: Countries And The Meaning Of There Names by thinkmoney(m): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Australia

Re: Countries And The Meaning Of There Names by youngking22(m): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
The map of Africa look's like a gun, with Nigeria at the trigger.

1 Like

Re: Countries And The Meaning Of There Names by prinzfavian(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Well done....cool
Re: Countries And The Meaning Of There Names by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Land of burnt faces - Ethiopia.
We've been ridiculed from the onset till now, and we still know it not.
Re: Countries And The Meaning Of There Names by Bestypretty: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Countries And The Meaning Of There Names by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
nice one man
Re: Countries And The Meaning Of There Names by jayinfo2(m): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
Guys Please, help my sis win this competition for her birthday by liking her article on her nstagram. Just click on the link below�� then press the like button. ❤
Win this for her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg-zbOpgqxD/

N.b I don't mind having a Nairalander as in-law DM sliding is allowed. She is beatiful actually.
Re: Countries And The Meaning Of There Names by ayatt(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
which one is River of Rivers
Re: Countries And The Meaning Of There Names by Fundamentalist: 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
This one is confirm first page material
Re: Countries And The Meaning Of There Names by friendlyenemy: 1:21am On Apr 04, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Countries And The Meaning Of There Names by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 04, 2018
Some Europe countries translated wrong. For example Ukraine translated as "Inside the country".

Barbara,
blog writer at https://narrativeessays.org/.
Re: Countries And The Meaning Of There Names by thinkmoney(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bara12:
Some Europe countries translated wrong. For example Ukraine translated as "Inside the country".

Barbara,
blog writer at https://narrativeessays.org/.
I thought your link thinking it will proof your point but I got nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Differences In American And Uk/nigerian Grading Systems / Business Centre, Plastic I.D Card & Online Registration Festac Extension / UNICAL 2018/2019 Academic Calendar – First & Second Semester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.