Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) (28569 Views)

Oyo Dry Port: Seyi Makinde Inspects Ongoing Construction At The Site - Photos / An Evening At The TBS BRT Terminus - A Review / Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 6:42am On Apr 03, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-XDEqx7jbv9M/WsMR3vgge4I/AAAAAAAAQcs/P5BwTaHqKXM52-UMoqI_XzRc5w8GbBu7QCLcBGAs/s1600/Oyigbo.jpg[/img]

When you thought you have seen the best of the BRT Terminus in TBS and Ikeja then, you have to wait until when Oyingbo BRT will be commissioned.

Last year the Lagos State Government released the prototype of the Oyingbo BRT Bus Terminus to the public, according to the prototype, the terminus will be able to contain at least 50-60 BRT Buses at a stretch. AutoReportNG visited the site to witness the level of work being done and also see how work fares. AutoReportNG observed that the construction is moving at a slow pace as we are told that the construction kicked off last year, we are expecting to see some major development but we only saw some skeletal activities ongoing at the site.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-J7zuSpbpW1k/WsMR3rfsLjI/AAAAAAAAQco/odmMAkjIgsw3TUTnPFrzltTDkZJOmGiQACEwYBhgL/s1600/lam2.jpg[/img]

The Terminus was sited at the centre of Oyingbo area and it shares boundaries with Yaba, Iddo and Ijora/Costain axis. When completed, the terminus will have facilities like a relaxation spot, an eatery, a free wifi, a restroom among others. See the pictures below...

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/04/photos-from-ongoing-construction-of.html

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 6:43am On Apr 03, 2018

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 6:43am On Apr 03, 2018
Ambode is on the move, I urge him to look into the attitude of lagosians as well. shocked

22 Likes

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 6:44am On Apr 03, 2018

18 Likes

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 03, 2018
PDP will do better. APC out!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by simplyhonest(m): 6:54am On Apr 03, 2018
these are great capital development projects... when will human development projects start??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by Benjom(m): 7:06am On Apr 03, 2018
Lagos should be declared a nation/country cool

The fastest way to a new job is with a new and AWESOME CV. Let's help you rewrite one today. Here are catchy samples: https://www..com/cv-samples

Editable CV Template: http://.com/ms-word-editable-cv-format/

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by AtikuNetwork: 7:10am On Apr 03, 2018
I am a #PatriotForAtiku but I will admit that the Ambode man is really doing a lot to modernize Lagos infrastructure. He should decamp to PDP and join Turaki where he will be well appreciated.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by Doerstech(m): 7:16am On Apr 03, 2018
The whole place looks dirty

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 03, 2018
nice .....

Lagos ---- a city out of Nigeria.....

indeed!!!!! Lagos is truly a centre for excellence.
nice one Mr governor.....

15 Likes

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by afroniger: 7:31am On Apr 03, 2018
simplyhonest:
these are great capital development projects... when will human development projects start??

He's trying there as well. He set up a N25-billion naira fund for SMEs and entrepreneurs in the state to access very low-interest rate loans (5% interest) for their businesses, and so far thousands of Lagos residents are already benefitting.

https://lagosstate.gov.ng/blog/2017/06/13/etf-ambode-presents-n924-7m-cheques-to-1438-beneficiaries/

There is also the Lagos State Employability Support Project, (LSESP), that was setup in partnership with the UNDP to train up to 10,000 Lagosians in skills acquisition for free.

https://insidemainland.com/tag/lagos-state-employability-support-project-lsesp/

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2018
shocked what are you saying do you have conscience? your oga atiku a retired custom officer turn billionaire overnight looted public treasury
AtikuNetwork:
I am a #PatriotForAtiku but I will admit that the Ambode man is really doing a lot to modernize Lagos infrastructure. He should decamp to PDP and join Turaki where he will be well appreciated.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by EarthXmetahuman: 8:16am On Apr 03, 2018
I hope they have started cleaning out lagos again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2018
grin
Am Bo De is Working

9 Likes

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2018
Good initiatives.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by Atiku2019: 8:22am On Apr 03, 2018
Ambode smiley

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by Apexprogrammers: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2018
Nice one
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by calddon(m): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2018
Benjom:
Lagos should be declared a nation/country cool
Because of bustop? undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by sonnie10: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2018
Look at how beautiful Lagos is in the first picture. Honestly I don't know why people still have to travel out.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2018
simplyhonest:
Lagos has the highest education budget in d federation, the only state with working health system, skill acquisition centre, Entrepreneurship empowerment and quality infrastructural development.

What more can u ask for?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by haconjy(m): 8:27am On Apr 03, 2018
Nice.... How i wish nigeria can live together... GOD IS IN YOUR HAND
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by jaylister(m): 8:28am On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by dayospara: 8:28am On Apr 03, 2018
eko o ni baje

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 8:28am On Apr 03, 2018
All these BRT Terminus being built everywhere are good, but the fact still remains that Ambode is only working on key cosmetic projects to distract us from reality that expenditure in Lagos is far below what the state earns in terms of IGR and allocation.

As at his 3rd year Fashola had blazed the trail in Housing, Education, Health, infrastructure and every other sector of the state.

Can anyone point to what Ambode has done for Education, Health and Housing? or is how many key inner city roads has he touched, save the one Fashola had already awarded?

Ambode is just a siphon pipe for stash funds for his Godfather Tinubu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 8:31am On Apr 03, 2018
More pains for my Wawa flat head. This is too much for me to bear. Ambode why? cry

24 Likes

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2018
GuyfawkesAB:
[s]All these BRT Terminus being built everywhere are good, but the fact still remains that Ambode is only working on key cosmetic projects to distract us from reality that expenditure in Lagos is far below what the state earns in terms of IGR and allocation.

As at his 3rd year Fashola had blazed the trail in Housing, Education, Health, infrastructure and every other sector of the state.

Can anyone point to what Ambode has done for Education, Health and Housing? or is how many key inner city roads has he touched, save the one Fashola had already awarded?

Ambode is just a siphon pipe for stash funds for his Godfather Tinubu.[/s]
What have your village governors done in those sectors? angry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by eherbal(m): 8:33am On Apr 03, 2018
Dubainization of Lagos.grin

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by Westbestside: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2018
Some people will soon come and claim how they developed lagos

11 Likes

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by seguno2: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2018
Mutemenot:
Ambode is on the move, I urge him to look into the attitude of lagosians as well. shocked

Building bus stops upandan with almost N1 trillion budget?
While many roads are filled with potholes?
While refuse is piling up everywhere?

I thought that Lagosians were smart. Was I wrong

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos) by Lukgaf(m): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2018
Do you even get the dirty place in your state my friend. Lets appreciate him
Doerstech:
The whole place looks dirty

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari / FG Moves To Cut Power Utilisation By 85% / Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.