Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Madrid Vs Juve:we Will Try To Contain Ronaldo-chiellini Speaks - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Madrid Vs Juve:we Will Try To Contain Ronaldo-chiellini Speaks (520 Views)

EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka / Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty / Joel Obi Set For Eagles Return, Stars For Torino Vs Juve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madrid Vs Juve:we Will Try To Contain Ronaldo-chiellini Speaks by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 03, 2018
Juventus defender, Giorgio Chiellini has said that his side will only try to “contain” Cristiano Ronaldo when they host Real Madrid in their Champions League quarter-final on Tuesday.

Ronaldo heads into the first leg of the quarter final full of confidence after scoring in Madrid’s victory over PSG in the round of 16.

The 33-year-old forward has scored 21 goals in all competitions in 2018.

Chiellini admits Juventus have a special plan to deal with him.

read also-“I’m A Barça Fan, But Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History” – Olamide
Chiellini said, “Lots of teams have conceded goals to Cristiano.

“He is someone who can make a difference and we’ll look to contain him, even if we know that Real Madrid have many other dangerous players.”

Real Madrid beat Juventus 4-1 in the Champions League final last year but Chiellini has denied that his team are looking for payback.

“We’re not out for revenge against Real Madrid,” he insisted.

“We also have positive memories against the top Champions League teams.

“If you want to go all the way in this competition, you have to come up against opposition of this calibre,” he added.

read also-https://www.xclusivenobs.com/football/will-try-contain-ronaldo-chiellini-speaks/

Re: Madrid Vs Juve:we Will Try To Contain Ronaldo-chiellini Speaks by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 03, 2018
cc;lalasticlala,seun
Re: Madrid Vs Juve:we Will Try To Contain Ronaldo-chiellini Speaks by Kingsley10000: 10:13am On Apr 03, 2018
I be barca fan but I see Madrid winning
Re: Madrid Vs Juve:we Will Try To Contain Ronaldo-chiellini Speaks by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
Kingsley10000:
I be barca fan but I see Madrid winning
before unko

(1) (Reply)

100% Champions League And Europa League Prediction Tips. / Why Become Famous, The Artists' Selling Becomes Increasingly Disgusting? / Earn Money With World Cup 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.