Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US (21154 Views)

Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) / Krystal Okeke Bags Doctorate Honour In Chicago (Photos) / Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by AlexReports(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2018
Nigerian Born American Ex- Beauty Queen Krystal Okeke Launches New Pageant In US - Miss American Nation

Popular Nigerian Born American Model and former Miss Illinois USA Universal, Krystal Okeke has launched her own pageant brand following her handover of her former title, haven gotten to the apex of her pageant career as beauty queen. ‎Krystal who works as an international journalist was named and awarded the prestigious title of World Class Beauty Queen 2017, on this basis she built on that honour to float Miss & Mrs American Nation pageant which has be eliciting reactions across the world. 

‎The Miss America Nation pageant system is created to empower and build the lives of the less privileged. This pageant system is a Local, National & international pageant system designed to inspire, build and acknowledge every individual regardless of race, ethnicity or religion. It’s a movement of inspiring and empowering young women/men community with a great purpose.  ‎

‎With the mission  “Uniting a Diverse Nation” the pageant is open to MEN/WOMEN and aknowledging contestants from all part of the world. Standing for Divisity on a local,National & International level and entries from UNITED STATE, EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, her African Publicist AlexReports (Alex Nwankwo) is the National director of the pageant in Nigeria, saddled with the responsibility to produce the Nigerian and some selected African representatives. ‎Over 70 countries are expected to participate in the contest holding in 2019 with a coronation and presentation of sash and crown to the selected country representative by the organisers.

Okeke who is known for judging various pageants and modelling for high brands within the United State is an  inspiration for various youths worldwide. It's on this bedrock she is pushing forward her experience and networks to ensure a world class event ‎in Chicago. The representatives of different countries are expected to have a formal interview before application is sent across. For the Nigerian representative she will be known as Miss Nigeria American Nation. @Miss_‎America_Nation
Facebook: International Miss America Nation

I:G- @alexreports

Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2018
They look beautiful kiss go girls cool
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by itspzpics(m): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2018
Good one their
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Flexherbal(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Congratulations to her !

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by AlexReports(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
@alexreports

1 Share

Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Therock5555(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
All I have to say is C Ronaldo is the Greatest Of All Time, argue with you keyboard

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Beautiful, any one of them will do me for weekend.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by naijjaman(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by alphacyborg(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Most goals: 119
Only player to score in 10 straight games
Most final wins: 4
Most goals in a season: 17 (2013/14)

Cristiano Ronaldo = #UCL legend

10 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by donnie(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by NextGovernor(m): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
Na una sabi
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by chibike69: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
grin

Ada Igbo

nwaanyi mara mma

Igbo kwezie nu ooo

6 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nonsense.

I’m more interested in women that are working on finding cures for HIV and/or cancer, doing space technology to find answers to the universe, etc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by tiger28: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Igbos and pageantry.....a lost people looking for recognition any which way it comes. Never seen a group of ppl that love titles so much.

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
which mod push this nonsense to fp
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by GGirll: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
tiger28:
Igbos and pageantry.....a lost people looking for recognition any which way it comes. Never seen a group of ppl that love titles so much.
Is not about title it's about their natural beauty n brains blessed with natural light skin, good shape n charisma which your type may lack n so they represent in all facets of life whether here or in d diaspora.....stop the jealousy so that good things can come to you....IGBO AMAKA Deal with it...sham.

8 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
GGirll:

Is not about title it's about their natural beauty n brains blessed with natural light skin, good shape n charisma which your type may lack n so they represent in all facets of life whether here or in d diaspora.....stop the jealousy so that good things can come to you....IGBO AMAKA Deal with it...sham.
and the dumb Igbo girl did not go and developed the east, she is busy developing another man country u are here, typing Igbo amaka hehe u people are dull.
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Your real name is Lesbianca...I know you tongue
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Coldfeets: 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Nonsense.

I’m more interested in women that are working on finding cures for HIV and/or cancer, doing space technology to find answers to the universe, etc

In that case, you're on a very long thing!

I can bet you that you will search and search and search until eternity but you won't find such women... most especially in Naija.
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by jaxxy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nice bt wats the purpose
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Ignyte(m): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Saviour22:
and the dumb Igbo girl did not go and developed the east, she is busy developing another man country u are here, typing Igbo amaka hehe u people are dull.

She was born abroad, her husband is not Nigerian, neither is her child. Biko, why should she go and develop the east. Krystal is NOT dumb. She was my senior in school way back calm down with your description.

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ignyte:

She was born abroad, her husband is not Nigerian, neither is her child. Biko, why should she go and develop the east. Krystal is NOT dumb. She was my senior in school way back calm down with your description.
so wat good is she to u Igbo people? why is that lady shouting Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by GGirll: 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Saviour22:
You are d one obviously dumb n foolish for not liking n being happy for other people's progress....east development who told you that east isn't developed...just get out of my mention before amadioha strikes you dead envious nonentity..

2 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by eberetos: 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
ooh!! my Igbo people!!

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
GGirll:

You are d one obviously dumb n foolish for not liking n being happy for other people's progress....east development who told you that east isn't developed...just get out of my mention before amadioha strikes you dead envious nonentity..
the east is so undeveloped that's why u moda fvckers are running away frm it, go to Aba. aba is soooooooooooo dirty and backwards let me hear u shout Igbo amaka again if Zeus will not strike u dead, undeveloped Igbo girl.
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

They look beautiful but "artificially" beautiful, natural is best. I bet they wouldn't look half as good as they look with the make ups on than without it.
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by sonnie10: 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Nonsense.

What have you invented Sir?

2 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
GogobiriLalas:
Your real name is Lesbianca...I know you tongue
And so
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
sonnie10:

What have you invented Sir?

That’s between me and the US patent office and is none of your bizwhacks.
Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by alphacyborg(m): 1:02am On Apr 04, 2018
Saviour22:
the east is so undeveloped that's why u moda fvckers are running away frm it, go to Aba. aba is soooooooooooo dirty and backwards let me hear u shout Igbo amaka again if Zeus will not strike u dead, undeveloped Igbo girl.

This is the most foolish comment I have read in a long while.

2 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US by Burgerlomo: 2:23am On Apr 04, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Beautiful, any one of them will do me for weekend.

Are you for real? They like it big bro., this your tinny cucumber is a no no grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Hugs Olamide, Cries Profusely (Photo, Video) / Ozzy Etomi: "Husbands Pay Housewives Salaries" - Waje, Dencia & Eku Edewor React / Halima Abubakar Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.