Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Man Recounts His Encounter With A Lady And Her Housemaid At A Restaurant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Recounts His Encounter With A Lady And Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (811 Views)

A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) / Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Recounts His Encounter With A Lady And Her Housemaid At A Restaurant by vanessaRN(f): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2018

A man simply identified as Larry Shola took to Facebook to narrate his ordeal with a woman he saw in a restaurant with her kids and housemaid, According to Larry Shola, the woman reportedly came to eat with her kids, housemaid at the restaurant and she ordered two plates of rice and chicken for her children but the maid was made to eat just biscuit while she watched the woman and her children eat rice.

Auto Draft

Read Larry’s encounter below,

I went out with a friend to celebrate his birthday today and it was fun but something strange happened a woman came in with 3 kids for dinner and she orders for 2 plate of rice and chicken to my greatest surprise one of the kid was left out and was given biscuit to eat by the woman in the presence of the 2 kids while they were eating the rice the little kid was holding his/herself to eat the biscuit and it was such a painful thing to see honestly African women are mostly Evil how much will it cost you to give to someone who probably takes care of this little ones when you are not at home its so painful and annoying no wonder witchcraft will not end in Africa I’m really saddened honesty..

See some reactions to the story below;

This is all shades of wrong, why not leave the poor girl at home instead of bringing her out to melt out this inhuman treatment on her. God will judge you wicked woman

And to think a mother sees nothing wrong with her action, oh well. Born as you fit train so another woman no go collect sleep for your eyes

If you only complain without buying anything to show love to the little girl, u are just an attention seeker. The same reason the woman is not buying anything for her is the same reason u didn’t also.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/03/man-recounts-his-encounter-with-a-lady-and-her-housemaid-at-a-restaurant/

cc lalasticlala
Re: Man Recounts His Encounter With A Lady And Her Housemaid At A Restaurant by Jochabed(f): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2018
You don't mistreat people,just because the are Lower than you!!!

The maid can turn out to be her childrens BOSS tomorrow. That woman is heartless.

2 Likes

Re: Man Recounts His Encounter With A Lady And Her Housemaid At A Restaurant by GloriaNinja(f): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2018
undecided TRUE, THE WOMAN IS WICKED BUT OP I THOUGHT AT THE END I WILL READ THAT YOU BOUGHT THE HOUSE MAID FRIED RICE AS WELL.

1 Like

Re: Man Recounts His Encounter With A Lady And Her Housemaid At A Restaurant by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2018
House maids suffer in this shìthole
So sad

Tomorrow you will see thread on nairaland on how housemaid poisons her madam and you all will. Be screaming house maids are the devils children
Re: Man Recounts His Encounter With A Lady And Her Housemaid At A Restaurant by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided TRUE, THE WOMAN IS WICKED BUT OP I THOUGHT AT THE END I WILL READ THAT YOU BOUGHT THE HOUSE MAID FRIED RICE AS WELL.

Gloria you are so on point
Can I kiss you ?
Re: Man Recounts His Encounter With A Lady And Her Housemaid At A Restaurant by Caustics: 10:21am On Apr 03, 2018
angry
Re: Man Recounts His Encounter With A Lady And Her Housemaid At A Restaurant by Aliyeous(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2018
she should not hav come along with her house maid if she wasnt goin 2 give her food
Re: Man Recounts His Encounter With A Lady And Her Housemaid At A Restaurant by GloriaNinja(f): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2018
lestat:

Gloria you are so on point Can I kiss you ?
WHY YOU WAN KISS ME? LOL
Re: Man Recounts His Encounter With A Lady And Her Housemaid At A Restaurant by overall90: 10:26am On Apr 03, 2018
GloriaNinja:

ln as much as you have a point,do you think the woman would have allowed a total stranger give something to her and also would the maid have accepted? And what do you think will be her fate when they get home.
there is no need compounding the poor girls woes by buying her food.
Re: Man Recounts His Encounter With A Lady And Her Housemaid At A Restaurant by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2018
GloriaNinja:
WHY YOU WAN KISS ME? LOL

My doctor recommended kissing to help with my allergies

Look at these lips

Very kissable

Yummy yummy
Re: Man Recounts His Encounter With A Lady And Her Housemaid At A Restaurant by trapQ: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2018
I don't when some Nigerian men will receive sense. It's almost like misogyny is in their destiny.

My mother is a good woman. The few times we had house helps my mother (and my dad of course) made sure they were treated like family. In fact their first welcome package was to ensure they had a total change of wardrobe to ensure it wasn't obvious they were our maids.

So pls I beg you don't go generalising as if Nigerian women are the cause of global warming. If anything Nigerian men constitute 99% of the criminals in Nigeria and you don't see women making such stupid generic statements.
Re: Man Recounts His Encounter With A Lady And Her Housemaid At A Restaurant by xtivin(m): 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
GloriaNinja:
If he decides to buy the maid anything, trust me the madam will put on an attitude

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Father Meets His Biological Son First Time In 50 Years After DNA Test Confirm / Flatmate Needed / Lock The Devil Out Of Your Marriage/relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.