Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Grace Ibru Dies At 77 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grace Ibru Dies At 77 (19982 Views)

Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 / Nigerians Create Memes Celebrating President Buhari At 77 (Photos) / Buhari Greets Abdulsalami At 77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Ibru Dies At 77 by Katier00(f): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
Emmysteve:
so what is the essence of the riches if it all ends in the grave?
if you are comfortable being poor then I respect that. The essence for me is that, I live a happy and fulfilled life. Then in sickness, I will get a proper health care. Since our final abode for both rich and poor is grave, why will I want to be poor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Ibru Dies At 77 by Emmysteve(m): 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Katier00:
if you are comfortable being poor then I respect that. The essence for me is that, I live a happy and fulfilled life. Then in sickness, I will get a proper health care. Since our final abode for both rich and poor is grave, why will I want to be poor
I am not saying dying poor is a good thing. No matter the riches you accumulate one day you will die and leave it here on earth. Life on earth is temporary while here after is permanent. The emphasis people place on being rich really don't worth it.
Re: Grace Ibru Dies At 77 by mclorenzo(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Mother of thief

Re: Grace Ibru Dies At 77 by oruma19: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
KingOvo:
Matriarch of the Ibru family and fourth of the seven children of Chief Peter Epete and Mrs. Janet Omotogor Ibru, Madam Grace Ibru, died yesterday in Lagos at the age of 77, after a brief illness.
Head of the family, Mr. Goodie Ibru, confirmed the passing of Grace on telephone to The Guardian yesterday. He implored friends and associates to pray for the Ibru family at this low moment.

The Ibru family was hit by the demise of Grace after barely recovering from the death of their patriarch and head of the Ibru Organisation, one of the largest conglomerates in Nigeria, Olorogun Michael Ibru on September 6, 2016; and Senator Felix Ibru, the first democratically elected governor of Delta State, who at different times was also a Senator and President General of the Urhobo Progressive Union (UPU).

Felix Ibru died on March 12, 2016..

https://guardian.ng/news/ibru-matriarch-grace-dies-at-77/
the old generation is passing away. Remains goodie Ibru. Eyah
Re: Grace Ibru Dies At 77 by Mydazz(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
guttentag:
with all the money in the world, she couldn't overcome dead, Lord have mercy

RIP Ms. Grace

The only RIP here is your English,..... it is really Dead[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Grace Ibru Dies At 77 by Mydazz(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
Emmysteve:
I am not saying dying poor is a good thing. No matter the riches you accumulate one day you will die and leave it here on earth. Life on earth is temporary while here after is permanent. The emphasis people place on being rich really don't worth it.

Bros have you lived on soaking garri only for one week before?
Re: Grace Ibru Dies At 77 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
Matriarch of the Ibru family and fourth of the seven children of Chief Peter Epete and Mrs. Janet Omotogor Ibru, Madam Grace Ibru,
Do urhobos bear their mother's surname instead?
Re: Grace Ibru Dies At 77 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Danrizzle:
Matriarch of the Ibru family and fourth of the seven children of Chief Peter Epete and Mrs. Janet Omotogor Ibru, Madam Grace Ibru,
Do urhobos bear their mother's surname instead?
Good question. Will like to know too.
Re: Grace Ibru Dies At 77 by Blissyblazer(m): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
[/quote]

[quote author=id4sho post=66393725]RIP, hop sey no bi recession. Poor man dey Max out for 40yrs.
She asked "What do I do for a living?
Then I replied, "I analyze and invest in highly risky business opportunities that has the possibilities of high returns, I deal with international investment of over 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, analyzing and investing in business opportunities across England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France etc."
She was excited but she neva knew I was talking about Bet9ja...

Ol' boy, my God, you don craze finish o.
I really dig your ingenuity. Very very creative and brilliant.
I dey gbadun your style.

1 Like

Re: Grace Ibru Dies At 77 by starz100: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Many here are thinking her to be defunct Oceanic Bank MD, wife of Olorogun Michael Ibru.
People should read the OP's post carefully again.
Re: Grace Ibru Dies At 77 by friendlyenemy: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Grace Ibru Dies At 77 by Fela4ese: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
oga na sister this one b ooo,nor b she b wife oo abeg u
Re: Grace Ibru Dies At 77 by guttentag(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mydazz:

The only RIP here is your English,..... it is really Dead[color=#990000][/color]

yea, i understand you have Phd in English
Re: Grace Ibru Dies At 77 by guttentag(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mydazz:

yea, i understand you have Phd in English,correct me abeg
Re: Grace Ibru Dies At 77 by Katier00(f): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2018
Emmysteve:
depends on your definition of being rich
Re: Grace Ibru Dies At 77 by madgoat(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2018
Katier00:
so will the poor. I rather be rich and end in the grave than be poor and meet same fate.

Mumu
Re: Grace Ibru Dies At 77 by Katier00(f): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
madgoat:

Mumu
you are entitled to your opinion. Your hands, your data, your phone, your Myopic mind, your business.
Re: Grace Ibru Dies At 77 by madgoat(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
Katier00:
you are entitled to your opinion. Your hands, your data, your phone, your Myopic mind, your business.

E pain am oh grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, APC NWC Meet APC House Of Representatives Caucus (Photos) / Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 / PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.