Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

#BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures (48284 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares No Makeup Photo / Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
rosalieene:
most of you shouting "she is ugly!" are you good looking yourselves? She is now a celebrity while you are all ranting here.for crying out loud she didn't create herself..... the bambam I watched on BBN TV show is beautiful in her own unique way.

Truth be told.

She looks like a sick aged rabbit.

Some Guys are just too damn h0rny.
Re: #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
marcjoe:

This is what i see in her, she is also calm and real.. I dont know why no one is seeing all this..she is My own kind of lady.

Be careful what you wish for.

just saying.
Re: #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Bam is pretty and intelligent
She'll go places

To those people above me calling her ugly what ve you guys created
tell them to post their pictures, you will run
Re: #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures by Dayoara: 7:28am On Apr 04, 2018
To me this bambam girl isn't a novice in immortality, the bbshow just promoted her..... Her parents needs to take her for special prayers..... Bad market trying to sell herself at cheaper price even at FOC.
Re: #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures by princecalculus(m): 7:39am On Apr 04, 2018
especially the other rooms... grin
Re: #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
Edonojie007:

Wait O...Are You Ok?
Anyway,everyman Is Proud And Shameless Of Their Work..We Understand.

Who's this one??
I don't even understand your statement. Are you voicing out for a particular category of people abi kini "we" ?
Re: #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
Edonojie007:

Wait O...Are You Ok?
Anyway,everyman Is Proud And Shameless Of Their Work..We Understand.
I try as much as possible not to insult people but I must say this... You are a big fool. Self-righteous people like you are one of the problems of this country. You don't even know me yet you are spilling trash based on useless assumptions. Adagbamadanu oshi. Quote me again and I'll give you a brief summary of how senseless you are.

I totally forgot I had already given you a reply. Take this as Jara.
Re: #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures by Edonojie007(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
YorceelinaBlaq:

I try as much as possible not to insult people but I must say this... You are a big fool. Self-righteous people like you are one of the problems of this country. You don't even know me yet you are spilling trash based on useless assumptions. Adagbamadanu oshi. Quote me again and I'll give you a brief summary of how senseless you are.

I totally forgot I had already given you a reply. Take this as Jara.
You Are Simply Just A Mad Woman.
You Think I Have Time For Mad People Ehn??
Useless Thing...Common Get Out!!
Re: #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
Edonojie007:

You Are Simply Just A Mad Woman.
You Think I Have Time For Mad People Ehn??
Useless Thing...Common Get Out!!
Lol. You actually took time to quote a mad woman, yeah? My brother, we are in this madness together. Yours is just worse, beyond scientific and spiritual explanation. I'd be expecting you to quote me again. As for me, I'm done with your sorry ass.
Like I said previously, I really do not insult people. I sincerely hope you don't feel insulted, Uncle Edonojie.
Have a great night!

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures by Edonojie007(m): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
YorceelinaBlaq:

Lol. You actually took time to quote a mad woman, yeah? My brother, we are in this madness together. Yours is just worse, beyond scientific and spiritual explanation. I'd be expecting you to quote me again. As for me, I'm done with your sorry ass.
Like I said previously, I really do not insult people. I sincerely hope you don't feel insulted, Uncle Edonojie.
Have a great night!
And Yet You Quoted And Insulted Me At The Same Time; Are You Sure Your Own Is Not Just Only Madness,ehn??
Girls On The Loose Everyday. Crase Girl..See This Sorry-Ass Retard. Idiot!!
Re: #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
Edonojie007:

And Yet You Quoted And Insulted Me At The Same Time; Are You Sure Your Own Is Not Just Only Madness,ehn??
Whatever makes your life worth living, bro.
Re: #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
Edonojie007:

Re: #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures by Edonojie007(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
YorceelinaBlaq:
. �
What Do You Want? You Want My Attention,then You Would Have Simply Say "Hi",it Doesnt Kill. Mtcheew.
Re: #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
Edonojie007:
What Do You Want? You Want My Attention,then You Would Have Simply Say "Hi",it Doesnt Kill. Mtcheew.
Re: #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures by Edonojie007(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
YorceelinaBlaq:
Since You Are Not Bold Enough,lemme Help You; "Hello...How Are You?"
Re: #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Edonojie007:
Since You Are Not Bold Enough,lemme Help You; "Hello...How Are You?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Wears Mask To Davido's #30BillionGang Concert In UK (Photos, Video) / Dj Cuppy Steps Out In Gorgeous Owambe Outfit / Top 10 Hype Men In Nigeria 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.