Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,730 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

What To Do When Kies Is Not Connecting To Your Samsung Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What To Do When Kies Is Not Connecting To Your Samsung Phone (358 Views)

Dangers Of Connecting To Free Wi-fi Networks / Help: Why Is My Xender Is Not Connecting? I Have Done Everything I Could / The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Kies Is Not Connecting To Your Samsung Phone by MarkWayne89: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
Have you ever users Kies?

There’s no doubt that Samsung Kies is one amazing program, allowing you to easily manage all the content on your handset. As you probably know, in order to use it, the first thing you need to do is connect the phone to the program.

Steps to do when Kies cannot detect your phone:
1. Disconnect the phone and reconnect it again to your PC
2. Use a different port to connect the cable
3. If you’re using a USB hub, connect the USB cable directly to the computer
4. In Kies, go to Information > Check for updates. If a new version is available, update to the latest version
5. Restart both Kies and your computer, followed by a phone reboot
6. Make sure your phone is supported by the Kies version you are using

https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/kies-not-connecting-samsung-phone/
Re: What To Do When Kies Is Not Connecting To Your Samsung Phone by yeman1(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2018
Are u saying we can use it to update my Samsung ota update ?

(1) (Reply)

Meet OUKITEL U19 The New Iphone X Clone / Top 5 Best Laptop Most Sort After Laptops / Oppo Find X With Stealth Cameras Launched In India For Rs. 60,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.