Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

How Director J Shoots High Class Video With Low Budget - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Director J Shoots High Class Video With Low Budget (223 Views)

Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy / DOWNLOAD Mp3: G-eazy – No Limit Remix Ft. A$AP Rocky, French Montana, Juicy J / Download Mp3: G-eazy - No Limit (remix) Ft. A$ap Rocky, French Montana, Juicy J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Director J Shoots High Class Video With Low Budget by jworldstudio: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
If you don’t know Boss Director J, that means you’ve either been offline for a whole decade, or you’re living in another centenary. Director J is the Michael J. of directors Africa and is the brain behind the latest hits Nigeria.
Director J’s concepts are always out of limit. He only chooses the greatest locations that seem unaffordable. Many people ask how come he’s able to get those locations, especially when they figure out the budget they’ve worked with. He might be a wizard which can secretly sneak him and his crew where he’s planning to shoot.

I mean come on! He could literally shoot on the moon and I wouldn’t even be surprised!

Back to the point, Director J has his own way in which he can get those locations. It’s either that he’s using illegal teleportation or he’s just a genius when it comes to directing. When we got the chance to ask him a few questions when we coincidently met him, we used the opportunity to expose his secret
“Call it magic!” He laughed as we asked, “I think when you’re settling down to think and then you just suddenly get an idea, It’s almost like magic.”
Director J seems to be very sneaky when it comes to his secret; “This is the only secret about my career that I don’t reveal to anyone” he gave out after our confrontation.
It might be magic; it might be anything else, what we know is that director J is not only a great director but also good when it comes to hiding. We might never figure it out. Like DJ says, “A unique idea isn’t unique if the idea is multiple.”
Well Director J, keep up the great work and keep the uniqueness in your brain.

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Marketing / Still Looking For More Talended Artistes - Ugobest Entertainment / Toyin Lawani Caution Nigerians Not To Blame Dbanjs Wife After Son Drown In Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.