Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

MLM Is Nonsense ... Out Of So Many I Did , It’s Only One That Is Still Paying Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MLM Is Nonsense ... Out Of So Many I Did , It’s Only One That Is Still Paying Me (701 Views)

Is Learnify.ng Still Paying? / I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) / Loan App - Are They Still Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MLM Is Nonsense ... Out Of So Many I Did , It’s Only One That Is Still Paying Me by Owoyeg(f): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
There are so many Ponzi scheme and unregistered Mlm everywhere now that can’t even be trusted ... I only found one recently that is real , it’s registered and can be trusted . No selling of product or anything . You don’t even need capital to start . I have tried it and made over 16000naira monthly without investing any money. The money looks small but it comes every month ... it’s good enough for me since I didn’t invest a dime
Check out their telegram group here and read the pinned information when you join the group .... good luck guys

https:///BnbFreeinvestment
Re: MLM Is Nonsense ... Out Of So Many I Did , It’s Only One That Is Still Paying Me by Stephaustin(m): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2018
Owoyeg:
There are so many Ponzi scheme and unregistered Mlm everywhere now that can’t even be trusted ... I only found one recently that is real , it’s registered and can be trusted . No selling of product or anything . You don’t even need capital to start . I have tried it and made over 16000naira monthly without investing any money. The money looks small but it comes every month ... it’s good enough for me since I didn’t invest a dime
Check out their telegram group here and read the pinned information when you join the group .... good luck guys

https:///BnbFreeinvestment

I don't use telegram.
Is there any other means to join?
Re: MLM Is Nonsense ... Out Of So Many I Did , It’s Only One That Is Still Paying Me by Owoyeg(f): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2018
You can download telegram .... telegram is the only way to join
Re: MLM Is Nonsense ... Out Of So Many I Did , It’s Only One That Is Still Paying Me by ehinmowo: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2018
OP is well schooled in the art of headline writing.

He actually meant that the more gullible heads he cn gather, the more his chance of rippind dem off

(1) (Reply)

N300,000 Extra Income Monthly From A Uniquely Nigerian Solution. / .. / How To Write A Compelling Business Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.