Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) (26317 Views)

A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos / Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter / Accident On Third Mainland Bridge, Bus Tumbles (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by autojosh: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
Earlier today, an accident occurred at the Motor-ways/Toll Gate axis of the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, Lagos.

The accident occurred when an over-speeding bus lost control and tumbled into a drainage system.

Thankfully, no life was lost.

However, a unit of the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA) Rescue Unit was on hand to offer timely first aid treatments to the victims of the accident.

The LRU also retrieved the vehicle from the gutter with their motorized rescue equipment.

https://autojosh.com/bus-tumbles-into-the-gutter-at-ikeja-toll-gate-see-photos/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by doctimonyeka(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thank God no one died..

Please always say a word of prayer before leaving home..

No nairalander will lose their lives this year!.. Amen

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by pautex: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thank you Jesus. No life was lost.
Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by Janetessy(f): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
the devil lost

1 Like

Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by NwaAmaikpe: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
shocked

God saved these ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by Litesanti(m): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Tank God no life was lost...
Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by seenter84: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Rush rush
Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by deefrosh: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
LRU!!! I love this guys..kudos!

5 Likes

Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by Nasir123(m): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
doctimonyeka:
Thank God no one died..

Please always say a word of prayer before leaving home..

No nairalander will lose their lives this year!.. Amen

Prayer or what did u just say

Can't you advice drivers to be careful next time?

If na prayer,Oyinbo for no produce car o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
cry cry cry
No life was lost

Yes we know but just take a look at this guy face

Will he ever use his face to wooing girls again.

If I talk say this na INNO lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed brand they will begin say am showing tribalism for here and some will even attack me.

Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by Dollyak(f): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
Kudos to Lagos state govt. I am extremely happy to see Lagos with a functional (partial) emergency unit. It's a start.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by Kimsunh: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thank God no one died but at the same time pls enlighten our commercial drivers to always exercise patience.
Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Benin people have started flooding Lagos

This is purely there handwork
Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by Toluene15: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thank God no life was lost.
Autojosh now working for Ambode
Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by wellmax(m): 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thank God they survived,

Thanks too to Lagos State Government.

The only progressive State in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by Olababs732: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
may God continue to protect us..... Amen
Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by BlueRayDick: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Buses plying the north can over speed for Africa. I remember going to camp, my spirit nearly divorced my body the way the driver was driving. You would think he had just log of wood in the bus and not humans.

3 Likes

Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by Montez90: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Euouae:
Benin people have started flooding Lagos

This is purely there handwork
why can't you use your brain well?
Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by fourhayz: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
[i][/i]No life lost....Thankful
Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by friendlyenemy: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by kolidave: 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hah
Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by stubbornman(m): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
amani63:
cry cry cry
No life was lost

Yes we know but just take a look at this guy face

Will he ever use his face to wooing girls again.

If I talk say this na INNO lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed brand they will begin say am showing tribalism for here and some will even attack me.

you daft oooh... nah INNOSON dey drive the bus

1 Like

Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
stubbornman:

you daft oooh... nah INNOSON dey drive the bus
do I mention INNOSON for my post

Reason well
Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by goodnews777: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
That happens when you carry a woman wearing hijab in your vehicle . They are very dangerous. Every bad thing immaginable in under there.
Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by Trove(m): 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
The accident happened on Sunday and not today..... I was at that location and saw it on my way back from church

2 Likes

Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by veacea: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Na wa oooooooo
Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by adinoyiM(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
goodnews777:
That happens when you carry a woman wearing hijab in your vehicle . They are very dangerous. Every bad thing immaginable in under there.

Try to make sense of what you just posted.

1 Like

Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by Anaconda76: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bus loaded with Aboki...dem dey drive moto like say devil dey pursue dem....thank God no life was lost.
Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by deity: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Trove:
The accident happened on Sunday and not today..... I was at that location and saw it on my way back from church

You are right,saw it on Sunday too
Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by soledayo(m): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Pls no man should treat me....I need that lady to touch....sorry treat
Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by oyetunder(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
hangover from easter wines...
Re: Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) by guru90: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nasir123:

Prayer or what did u just say

Can't you advice drivers to be careful next time?

If na prayer,Oyinbo for no produce car o!

what Did u just Say!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prayer is the Key Forever !!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos-Badagry Expressway: See The Bad Road Motorists, Residents Go Through Daily / LRU Retrieved A Fallen Tanker From Apapa Road - Photos / Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.