Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Boko Haram Started With My Son – Mama Boko Haram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Started With My Son – Mama Boko Haram (387 Views)

Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison / Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud / EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Started With My Son – Mama Boko Haram by chichichilong(f): 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mama book haram revealed that when her son joined his mates to attend Islamic teaching class where they were taught about Islam religion, that she was happy with her son, unknown to her that a dangerous gang is about to be born. She said that her son came home one day after their Islamic lessons and told her that there is going to be a war. After interrogating him, the son only told her that he is involved and that the reason for the war is because the government disappointed their group. She said that her son refused to say anything more on the issue pending when his group sees the governor of the state. Ideal Olive gathered from the interview with Mama boko haram that the group that talks with her is responsible for the Dapchi girls kidnap.

For complete news story visit: http://idealolive..com.ng/2018/04/boko-haram-started-with-my-son-mama.html

(1) (Reply)

Police Speaks On Dreaded Badoo Cult / Three Underage Siblings Found Dead Inside Abandoned Vehicle / Woman Beats Mother-in-law To Death In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.