Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,748 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

#bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office (50645 Views)

BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) / BBNaija: Teddy A And BamBam Arrive Nigeria With Style / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by Corrinthians(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
OboOlora:
Toilet couple
Is that really your kpekus in the picture? shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dear God, I need your help!

Please renew my mind to see bam bam and teddy A for who they really are cos right now, whenever i look at their pictures or videos, I always have flashback to their toilet sex.

Lord, you know I have never sat down to watch bbnaija except the useless clips put here and out of curiosity I watch the sex clip.

No one is perfect and I refuse to make myself a judge over them.

Please help me Lord and change this racy pix I have of them in my head.

AMEN!

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by wisdomkid: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
givan:
Why is her gown open? It looks like she still want more. But there are not in the toilet nah?!
Why is she behaving like this self?!

This sounds quite stupid.
Sorry but that is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by deafeyez: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
I know Bam is shy and worried but that nigga won't give her shit. Bad boys make you do what you don't want.
Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by Timil: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
OboOlora:
Toilet couple
Girlie this ur puna na death oo.. e go sweet die even say I never taste am.. but i'm ready to die and be buried on top of you.. I swear

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by Timil: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
Corrinthians:
Is that really your kpekus in the picture? shocked shocked
My brother see as the thing fat.. chai!!

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by Corrinthians(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Timil:
My brother see as the thing fat.. chai!!
embarassed
Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by ifymadu: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
After what she did in a toilet on global TV, shame still allow the shameless pose for pictures.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by Eminent4u(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
How will this Teddy Bear or so cope with his wife? Learnt he has a Kid. Baby Mama loading.. ..
Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by Jonifech: 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
una no go kill person

u can read more posts on JONINET MEDIA
Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by bejeria101(m): 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
Its going down tonite! Bang-bam lol
Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by Coldfeets: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
This bambam get nice body.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by pek(m): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
If they don't marry, sorry will be her name.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by AlPeter: 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Toilet couple, hope the nearest toilets are on lock down
Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by Papoose269(m): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Behind Bam Bam's made up face she is not really pretty, I can't say the same about her character because I never watched bbn and even if I did I think whatever character she put up was just an act for the cameras. Teddy A obviously has lots of female fans and I'm pretty sure there are a couple of pretty ones with banging bodies, that being said, I doubt their relationship will last the next couple of months, if it does I'd be very happy for them but I doubt it will. I wish them all the best though.
Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by AngelicBeing: 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear BamBam,
I know you'd see this.
How are you faring and how's life outside the house?
Just know that whenever I set eyes on you, I'd take you to the nearest toilet and let you do to me what you did to Teddy.

One of the reason I like you is that unlike regular prosttittues, you don't charge a dime. So I know it's because you are a spirit-filled church girl who knows that acts of love shouldn't have a price-tag.

They'd be no cameras there so I'm sure you'd feel free to be freaky with me.

Till we meet.

Yours Sincerely;
NwaAmaikpe.
shocked

Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by mandate12: 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
Magnifik18:
Dear God, I need your help!

Please renew my mind to see bam bam and teddy A for who they really are cos right now, whenever i look at their pictures or videos, I always have flashback to their toilet sex.

Lord, you know I have never sat down to watch bbnaija except the useless clips put here and out of curiosity I watch the sex clip.

No one is perfect and I refuse to make myself a judge over them.

Please help me Lord and change this racy pix I have of them in my head.

AMEN!

Lol.. No P. It's only but psychological. Time's a healer

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by ehardetola(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
OboOlora:
Toilet couple

To sex you also inside toilet they hungry me.
Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by ehardetola(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Timil:
Girlie this ur puna na death oo.. e go sweet die even say I never taste am.. but i'm ready to die and be buried on top of you.. I swear

That puna heavy ooo
Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by kennycalls(m): 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
What an item�����
Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by Johnbosco77(m): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear BamBam,
I know you'd see this.
Just know that whenever I set eyes on you, I'd take you to the nearest toilet and let you do to me what you did to Teddy.

One of the reason I like you is that unlike regular prosttittues, you don't charge a dime. So I know it's because you are a spirit-filled church girl who knows that acts of love shouldn't have a price-tag.

Yours Sincerely;
NwaAmaikpe.

Twale baba mii...
This your comment is epic.
Abeg make I ask you?
Hope say u de watch ball?
How u take see Cr7

That guy na Bomb...

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear BamBam,
I know you'd see this.

You're crazy grin
Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by zicoraads: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
TeddyA

Boss cool
Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by Mojir(f): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
In as much as I am one of those that upholds morals and standards, I will not totally condemn the action of Bamteddy bearing in mind that we are all humans having blood and water running through our veins.

Yes, they were carried away by their emotions in which we all have fallen victims of at a point in time. For those that understand what it means to genuinely have feelings for someone, you will agree that at that point all logical reasoning may not work. Why why cast fire and brimstone all in the name that they did what they ought not to have done? Funny enough, majority of those condemning them have done and are even still doing worst things than that. Yoruba's will say 'eniti ile ba mo ba ni Barawo'.

They were even discreet enough to have left the open for an enclosure, but unfortunately what they thought was enclosed was captured by the camera. Please correct me, were they the only ones having sex in the house? So why the so much noise and castigation? Let him who has no sin be the first to cast a stone. The condemnation is enough to cause Bambam do silly things with herself if she is not the strong type. Maybe then, those condemning will be satisfied with their deeds. When we rebuke with one hand then we should be kind enough to draw closer with the other hand.

Who are those saying her future is doomed and she will not get a husband to marry her? Are they God? I have seen worse cases even getting married to the best men around and doing far better than expected. I have also seen the very sincere saints not also getting husbands to marry. So who are we to judge?

I do not know them, neither have I ever met, but I sincerely love them and welcome them back home.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by Checked86: 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear BamBam,
I know you'd see this.

Till we meet.

Yours Sincerely;
NwaAmaikpe.
the struggle for 'likes' can make somebody lose his senses. you sound depressed and lonely. all you need is life, go get one

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by oluwole1211(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
OboOlora:
Toilet couple
lolz
Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by airprinz(m): 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
Multichoice toilet fucck loading
Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by polo12k: 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
mumu 80% of guys don Bleep 4 toilet! u dey carry the matter for head like say na u be minister of decency!
Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by babatee1985(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
ikemesit4477:
why is bam bam not smiling!
How do u expect her to smile after losing her personality and #45M in the toilet?

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by Pentools(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
ikemesit4477:
why is bam bam not smiling!

Church and family issues arising already.

The poor gal has so many joyless explanations to make to her church,fellow choristers, and family.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by friendlyenemy: 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Where have I seen these faces before?
Oh yes! in the toilet .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kayode Odumosu Pa Kasumu: My Sickness Is Spiritual / Adekunle Gold Impersonator Nabbed In Lagos Night Club [PICS] / Zubby Michael Meets Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.