Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,905 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Advice Column: I Want To Become A Slay Queen, I Don’t Care What Happens Before P - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Advice Column: I Want To Become A Slay Queen, I Don’t Care What Happens Before P (382 Views)

Bbnaija: ‘queen & I Can’t Be In A Relationship & I Have Told Her’ -whitemoney / Cool Or Nah?: Sex Video Of Ghanaian Slay Queen I Fvcked After Buying Her Iphone / Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Column: I Want To Become A Slay Queen, I Don’t Care What Happens Before P by 10Ebisco: 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Each time I see young girls my age venture into prostitution, I never stop wondering why. I would always wonder why people would take such a great risk just because of money. Money mostly to buy a weave, phone and clothes. This was my thought 4-5years ago until poverty came upon my family with vengeance.

My dad lost his job in 2016 and my mum who has been the only bread winner was snatched by the cold hands of death 6 months ago. No one to fend for us. My dad has taken to doing menial jobs to ensure we survive. I’m 16 and I know I’m beautiful. Boys can’t keep their eyes off me. One of them got me this phone I’m using. I go out and they buy me food and give me money . I don’t like it but I have no choice.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/advice-column-i-want-to-become-slay.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos As Funke Akindele Celebrates Husband, JJC On His Birthday / AYLIVE 2018 HIGHLIGHTS: Why Seyilaw And Other Celebrities Were Absent - WATCH / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Popular Pastor Funke Adejuwon Calls Him A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.