Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,446 members, 7,850,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Dangote Gives Ali Baba 24m To Distribute To Nigerians Interested In Business - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dangote Gives Ali Baba 24m To Distribute To Nigerians Interested In Business (399 Views)

Dangote Gives Ali Baba N25m To Distribute To Nigerians Interested In Business / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Gives Ali Baba 24m To Distribute To Nigerians Interested In Business by lovelylad: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
Africa’s Richest man, Aliko Dangote who recently
gave out one of his daughter in marriage, has
reportedly given ace Nigerian comedian, Ali Baba
N25million to distribute to Nigerians interested in
business.
Ali Baba who disclosed that he has known Aliko
Dangote for 23 years now, stated that only those who
need the money should apply.
Read his instagram post below;
I have known Aliko Dangote for nearly 23 years now.
Met him the first time in the company of the owner of
Harka Airline… years ago. And 5 years after that
meeting we became friends. So when I told him I
wanted to give out some cash to people who want to
do better business, he gave me N25m to distribute this week on Instagram. Only those who need it need to
apply. No DMs please. Because in truth… you need to
count the number of comments on the Steve Rhodes
post (at about 1am today) to know what our problems
are
https://www.gistreel.com/dangote-gives-comedian-ali-baba-n25m-to-distribute-to-nigerians-interested-in-business/

1 Like

Re: Dangote Gives Ali Baba 24m To Distribute To Nigerians Interested In Business by lovelylad: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
if only this man here can become the president of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dangote Gives Ali Baba 24m To Distribute To Nigerians Interested In Business by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
what our government should have done ......

but instead they will just make mouth dat they are feeding billions of Nigerian kids ....

or just simply releasing looters list ........

corrupt government want to fight corruption when they are corrupt themselves .....

.what a pity for this GIANT OF AFRICA indeed ...

more power to DANGOTE'S elbow ... .

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Ex-housemate, Gifty Under Attack As She Bares Breast / Lesbianism Is Total Nonsense, God Is Against It – Actress Habibat Jinad / Bbnaija 2018: 10 Things You May Not Know About Anto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.