Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) (69424 Views)

Odunlade Adekola's Meme Trending In Kenya / Meet Ekunrawo, 'Adeleke Timileyin Tunde' Artiste Making Waves In Russia (PHOTOS) / Odunlade Adekola Flaunts His Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by nabegibeg: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
Issakendrick:
The popular Nollywood Yoruba actor "odunlade adekola" also known as "Nigeria Memes King" Made it to the world as one of his memes was used for a presentation in Russia.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/actor-odunlade-adekola-meme-was-used.html

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
if he's is sensible, this is Ann avenue for him to make money by sueing Dem
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by Bundaweber: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
make una dey look am there. very soon na so one Hollywood director go give am role for him mannerisms

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
iamJ:
this one na accomplishment too?

ok na, make una go update him CV
cheesy cheesy cheesy First time you're making me laugh. Congratulations!
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
Na who this man be self?

Can somebody introduce this man to us?

I am afraid I do not know him in Nigeria.

So him photo don waka go Putin's country - Russia

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by Adegboye15(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Am always proud of this my sake........guy we go soon meet personally
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by codeconnect: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lol. This meme was actually used by a brilliant 25 year old nigerian developer in a presentation he delivered in russia. Now thats the real MVP. Get your priorities right. https://speakerdeck.com/unicodeveloper/webpack-4-lighting-the-fire

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by yorex2011: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
Looks like something Prosper Otemuyiwa did... Might be wrong tho
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by funmike83(f): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
But he still prefers his ugly wife to you, and there is nothing you do abt it. you can go hug transformer cos of that. I wonder wat business of yours is it.
Morgana bitch grin

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Odunlade Adekola...great actor with an ugly wife.

6 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by macmiral: 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Fukafuka:
cool grin

This one too weak me abeg, come carry me up
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
iamJ:

It is quite shameful. The hype is just because the audience is white.
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
iamJ:

accomplish yours and let us see. You won't accomplish anything playing the game of mockery on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by codeconnect: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
yorex2011:
Looks like something Prosper Otemuyiwa did... Might be wrong tho

You sabi
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by wisdomkid: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
iamJ:

Sir, go read about people who have gotten their Meme's used worldwide.
Some are celebrities now, and have used it for good causes.
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by GreatrAnalyst: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
efilefun:
See you like play like play you go see am for Hollywood movie, how that small Emmanuela waka start... Now she don feature for one Hollywood movie. The internet is very powerful, ask Seun or Linda ikeji Dem go gist you

I like that statement that internet is very powerful.
It is by the way a two-edged sword that can cut for and against. They that be cut by the sword of internet either by scandal or notoriety would always wish for an electronic eraser to undo their acts. But for positive impacts, internet is the greatest public address system of the 21st century.
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
OboOlora:
Lol...... I av used that Jide Kosoko ‘s meme (the one he was smiling sheepishly while drawing an imaginary person to himself) several times. Told my colleague he’s our own Morgan Freeman
Wow.. Conspicuous camel toes

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Been a big fan of memes for years now. Like I once had almost 8GB of Memes on my phone. It crashed about 2 weeks back.

anyways nothing delights me as seeing pictures of our celebrities used as Memes on foreign fb pages. It's a wow.

Meanwhile for those who need memes, follow on fb

Savage
Dank memes
Meme dealers
8memes
8shit
The hood memes
Memes for supreme beings

and for these and those I cannot remember.
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
Meme grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Been a big fan of memes for years now. Like I once had almost 8GB of Memes on my phone. It crashed about 2 weeks back.

anyways nothing delights me as seeing pictures of our celebrities used as Memes on foreign fb pages. It's a wow.

Meanwhile for those who need memes, follow on fb

Savage
Dank memes
Meme dealers
8memes
8shit
The hood memes
Memes for supreme beings

and for these and those I cannot remember.
8GB of meme

Bros lie small small na angry
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Funny enough, he had never acknowledged any of this memes or even post it on his social media pages. Maybe he doesn't like it
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by prinzfavian(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Learn to respect people's choices just as you would want them to respect yours too...

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
So?
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by Prettyyemi(f): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Wow...nice..
At least he's now very very famous!!!
Thank God
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
efilefun:
See you like play like play you go see am for Hollywood movie, how that small Emmanuela waka start... Now she don feature for one Hollywood movie. The internet is very powerful, ask Seun or Linda ikeji Dem go gist you
Name of movie please
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by Firgemachar: 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
jerryunit48:
not really an accomplishment but this shows that people around the world are keeping eyes on Nigerians too

The lunatic was only being envious. It doesn't deserve your mention.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by Seun360(m): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are really childish.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
Premiumwriter:
8GB of meme
Bros lie small small na angry
From 2015. You know how many pictures that is?
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
HeyCorleone:

From 2015. You know how many pictures that is?
even if it's from 1900. I don't think it'll be up to that. You're talking about having more than 32,000 memes on your phone
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
Premiumwriter:
even if it's from 1900. I don't think it'll be up to that. You're talking about having more than 32,000 memes on your phone

So?

Is it too much?
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
HeyCorleone:

So?
Is it too much?
not too much but far fetching
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
Premiumwriter:
not too much but far fetching

I use a new phone. Started saving memes from FB since Feb 4th. I have over 2500 photos now. And that's just one folder alone.
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 04, 2018
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" / Yomi Allen Odutola, Moji Olaiya's Husband (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.