Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! (957 Views)

Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts / Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg / How To Unblock Yourself When Someone Blocks You On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
I'm feeling very sad right now, Facebook blocked my forum url a day ago and it has not yet be unblocked.

The forum url is http://encafe.com.ng .

I write stories and poems there, and Facebook is my major source of traffic!

Please I need all your help to submit an appeal to Facebook to unblock http://encafe.com.ng , I have already submitted an appeal but I believe more appeal from others will make them unblock it.

Webmasters in the house please help me to submit an appeal to Facebook to unblock my url.

Na beg I dey beg o! Biko nu!

Thanks!!
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! by dogstyle007(m): 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Maybe you were spamming groups that's why the blocked your URL... I don't think you can do anything about this sorry man
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! by dogstyle007(m): 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Maybe you were spamming groups that's why they blocked your URL... I don't think you can do anything about this sorry man
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 04, 2018
dogstyle007:
Maybe you were spamming groups that's why they blocked your URL... I don't think you can do anything about this sorry man

There's nothing I can do? embarassed
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! by ashiraf(m): 6:45am On Apr 04, 2018
man...Nothing you can do if facebook blocks ur link.
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 04, 2018
ashiraf:
man...Nothing you can do if facebook blocks ur link.

So even an appeal won't save me?
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 04, 2018
dogstyle007:

What if I get another url for the same forum?
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! by dogstyle007(m): 2:20am On Apr 05, 2018
CeoMYN:

What if I get another url for the same forum?

Then fine, it will work
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! by dogstyle007(m): 2:20am On Apr 05, 2018
CeoMYN:

There's nothing I can do? embarassed
yes
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 05, 2018
dogstyle007:

Then fine, it will work

Thanks, I will do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! by seoscrib: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2018
i can help you unblocked it - add me up on fb "Presh Arthur"
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! by ashiraf(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
CeoMYN:

So even an appeal won't save me?
hi i have away for you...by using google
1. go to google
2.use google search and type in your url
3. after google searching ur url, check the link that google have on that page containing your url.
4. copy that link and use it on facebook
as simple as that

1 Like

Re: Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
ashiraf:

hi i have away for you...by using google
1. go to google
2.use google search and type in your url
3. after google searching ur url, check the link that google have on that page containing your url.
4. copy that link and use it on facebook
as simple as that

This is the reply I got below;
Can't download
Could not retrieve data from URL.
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
seoscrib:
i can help you unblocked it - add me up on fb "Presh Arthur"

Done, thanks.
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! by ashiraf(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
CeoMYN:

This is the reply I got below;
Can't download
Could not retrieve data from URL.
u did it in a wrong way for sure that method works...Pliz add me on facebook as ur friend Mpata Ashiraf there i will help u on facebook...Using that method it works 100%
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 06, 2018
ashiraf:

u did it in a wrong way for sure that method works...Pliz add me on facebook as ur friend Mpata Ashiraf there i will help u on facebook...Using that method it works 100%

I just added you, from Uganda right?
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! by ashiraf(m): 5:49am On Apr 06, 2018
CeoMYN:

I just added you, from Uganda right?
OK good...now SMS me on Facebook and I do it for you
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2018
ashiraf:

OK good...now SMS me on Facebook and I do it for you

Done, awaiting your reply.
Re: Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! by ashiraf(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
CeoMYN:

Done, awaiting your reply.
hi what sms did u send or which name do u use on facebook...Coz today i replied all sms but i didn't see urs...Pliz resend again...

(1) (Reply)

Legit Gift Cards Trade (itunes Card, Amazon Card, Steam, Google Play Store Card) / Article Writer And Rewriter Available / Robust Yet Affordable Webdesign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.