Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California (22865 Views)

Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) / Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded / Finally Revealed! Why Female Shooter Opened Fire At Youtube HQ (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
Not again!
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
Human lives being wasted the world over. May those who died rest on and May we see d end to all this blood letting. We need a peaceful world once again.

On d other hand, it's so Interesting how it's never terrorism when a non Muslim does d shooting.....,

2 Likes

Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by JhyMedex: 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
tym to review doz gun laws ..dese sporadic shootings becoming too frequent..
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by Ilefoaye(m): 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nid a Smart TV ? wassap me on 09052535253
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by sonnie10: 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
It seems it's a woman
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
Our Thoughts and Prayers cheesy cheesy Dumb Trump
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by Holywizard: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Islam...smh embarassed undecided
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by afonjabreed(m): 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:
Stupid boys

They should go to Facebook headquarters and do the needful

This guy don block people account too much
gee boy grin
taylor89:
Stupid boys

gee boy
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by HeyCorleone(m): 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
You see the way Trump responded? That's how you know someone with life in him.

Not one sick bastard whose every reply to everything is "I was not aware".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by Litmus: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shitty Americaca undecided
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by marvwhite: 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by Litmus: 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ha, just occurred to me that America' current big fat shit of a president has the right name- Donald Dump grin

1 Like

Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
Gullah:

It ain't happening at least not while the GOP are in power
sadly, innocent people would be the ones to pay the price.
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by bizhop01: 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
The want act short youtube video
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by friendlyenemy: 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by LZAA: 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
squeekyclean:
Interesting how it's never terrorism when a non Muslim does d shooting.....,
maybe because non muslims don't shout jesus is lord and call their victims and non believers infidels...
just saying

2 Likes

Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 04, 2018
Excelboi:
White people and gun violence. Some depressed soul carrying out deadly attacks. It's well
But if it was muslims, the whole world would have been shouting islamophobia terrorists by now.
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by InvertedHammer: 12:25am On Apr 04, 2018
Alao046:
What else do you expect from a shit-hole country like u.s . Killing each other like fowl, if they like they should wipe away everybody in that fucking shit-hole country, i dont ive a dam. Cant imagin myself in that animalistic and babaric country. Rest in pieces to those who fucking died and if there is any african among them, next time u should learn to stay in ur country, instead of going to that shit- hole nation.

Local time now in California is 4.25pm.

This happened today and Trump already tweeted his concern and condolences. SWAT responded promptly.

Your analogue Buhari is still trying to find words for the victims in Benue while the military is playing ostrich with Boko Haram and herdsmen.

Which is a sh1thole country?

/

3 Likes

Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by Nazaretha1(m): 12:36am On Apr 04, 2018
phayvoursky:
NIGERIA IS BETTER OFF THAN THIS US OF A COUNTRY WHERE EVERYONE HAS ACCESS TO FIREARM.

EVERYONE IS A POTENTIAL TERRORIST.

SHITTANK COUNTRY
See this ode
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by Holymann(m): 12:57am On Apr 04, 2018
If it is in Nigeria, our president will 1st deny that there was no shooting, wait for 2 day then come back and tell us that they responded faster than PDP

1 Like

Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by PoliticalChinex(m): 1:04am On Apr 04, 2018
Alao046:
What else do you expect from a shit-hole country like u.s . Killing each other like fowl, if they like they should wipe away everybody in that fucking shit-hole country, i dont ive a dam. Cant imagin myself in that animalistic and babaric country. Rest in pieces to those who fucking died and if there is any african among them, next time u should learn to stay in ur country, instead of going to that shit- hole nation.

I can see ur pains from ur inability to get visa!

4 Likes

Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by sirusX(m): 1:10am On Apr 04, 2018
Maybe someone was vexing that his/her subscribers have not reached 1million
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by Abbeybailey(m): 1:18am On Apr 04, 2018
Litmus:
Ha, just occurred to me that America' current big fat shit of a president has the right name- Donald Dump grin
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by Abbeybailey(m): 1:18am On Apr 04, 2018
Litmus:
Gbam.�
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:31am On Apr 04, 2018
Welcome to America, the land where guns and bullet flies faster than jets and airplanes. The land where argument is won by the bullet. The land where the only freedom you get is the bullet. If u use it wisely, it is self defence against a loser if only you have a good lawyer. If used wrongly, a paradise awaits you in jail
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by Ndipe(m): 4:17am On Apr 04, 2018
taylor89:
Stupid boys

What do you mean by your statement, "They should go to Facebook headquarters and do the needful?"
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by Rutley(m): 5:30am On Apr 04, 2018
US is f*cked
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by ashiraf(m): 5:38am On Apr 04, 2018
80% in u.s.a...People are owning guns and that is what results
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by Toks2008(m): 6:18am On Apr 04, 2018
I love United States but so scared of living there cos of the crazy shootings.

You dey drive jeje you are not safe
Inside club nah wahala
Inside school very unsafe
Shopping mall not safe
Even in your house you never can tell....I just tire

The strange twist is that this shooter was a lady shocked
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by WhoBeThisMan: 6:20am On Apr 04, 2018
phayvoursky:
NIGERIA IS BETTER OFF THAN THIS US OF A COUNTRY WHERE EVERYONE HAS ACCESS TO FIREARM.

EVERYONE IS A POTENTIAL TERRORIST.

SHITTANK COUNTRY
hahahshahahahahaha
Re: Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 04, 2018
Putin is to blame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ECOWAS Rejects Niger Junta’s 3-year Transition Plan / 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists / Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Heavy Gunfire At Several Military Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.