Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

#EKITI2018:APC Governorship Aspirants Meets With Bloggers & Journalist (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EKITI2018:APC Governorship Aspirants Meets With Bloggers & Journalist (photos) (450 Views)

APC Disqualifies 12 Kogi Governorship Aspirants (Full List) / 2019: Names Of APC Screened Governorship Aspirants Across Nigeria (Full List) / Ajimobi Meets APC Governorship Aspirants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#EKITI2018:APC Governorship Aspirants Meets With Bloggers & Journalist (photos) by luvkidtemmy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
Abiodun Isola Fapohunda #AIF is an Ekiti born lawyer who grew and spend most of his childhood in the Ekiti Central senatorial district of the state precisely Okemesi Ekiti. Isola Fapohunda is an enthusiastic individual primarily committed to develop and touch positively every life he has come across in his course of living which made him one of the vibrant Governorship aspirants in the coming elections.

Running through a brief history of his political ambitions, Isola Fapohunda has once contested for the Ekiti West Consistency 2, State house of Assembly seat in 2003 under the flagship of the then Alliance for democracy(AD) but lost. With a mind of truism and oneness, he remained committed to the service of humanity and stayed loyal to the party till 2011 when he was appointed as the special assistant (Legal) public private partnership by the then governor of Ekiti State (Now Minister of Solid Minerals) a post he held through the duration of his Government. Fapohunda has been remarkably generous and vibrant in the service to humanity. Speaking with several Journalist and bloggers in Ado Ekiti, he made a landmark as one of the aspirants to have welcomed a team of bloggers and journalist in a press review even when his election is still at primary stage.

Read few of his conversation with 9japosh Delegate below:

9jp Delegate: Most of Ekiti state aspirants/politicians has been tagged as either a Contender/Pretender, Where do you think you fit in between this big names?

Isola Fapohunda: This issue is believed to have been coined and I believe it came right from the press. This is the first time this kind of advantage is made to engage political aspirants in a situation to talk with the people, to note the fact, we are in a smooth rancour presently. Who are pretenders? Who are contenders? I don’t know, will I pick up the form of my party?, that is the goal. will I be the next governor of my party? I make bold to tell you APC will form the next government in Ekiti but what I will tell you is APC must pick the right candidate.

9jp Delegate: How do you think your Experience will fit in if you emerge as the next Governor?

Isola Fapohunda: I am a product of public school in Ekiti state, I attended most of my education in Okemesi and with experience in life and legal practices, I have basically learnt a lot which has helped me face life challenges. I have ran private practices which I employed people, but we are driven by life experiences. I have gained from leaders who have sat back and who wanted the society to be a better place. When you’re a leader in a state, it goes beyond construction of buildings.

9jp Delegate: In your references, You said Fayemi is your leader being that he has once given you an appointment and now you were both aspirants. Are you going to step down for Fayemi if needs arises?

Isola Fapohunda: I served proudly with JKF and I refer to him as my mentor, but we have not heard him officially coming out to declare his ambition in the Governorship race at this time because we don’t derail and loose focus and besides we can’t take their consistutional right to contest and a question always bothers me, do our leaders know things that we don’t? Will I be stepping down for anybody? This is the only way to answer that question: The Progressive family is a family, in other words we have delegates and super delegates. People will still sit but as aspirants, we need to put our intentions known first.

9jp Delegate: What are your plans for the youth in the state?

Isola Fapohunda: On the issue of youth is what I am very passionate about, I once asked a brother of mine about his age and he told me he is 35yrs old. We are all aware there are people who are of equivalent to that age governing countries with economies that almost beat that of Nigeria. Our children spending too long in education which Nigeria need to look into the National Policy Of Education, I believe people should end school at least at the age of 22. We need to reorientate our youth as part of our upgrade ekiti policy.

In his statement, he made the fact known that ekiti needs no CEO Governor, the state needs a Governor who can upgrade the state of its educational, health, infrastructural development which can take up the state to the next level, with a state with advantage of personells who have brain to think bright.

“We need to Upgrade ekiti in another level of development to repair and reshape the state among other states in the federation, You cannot compare yourself with yourself. Ekiti is an agrarian state, why is Ekiti not supplying rice within the federation instead of Lagos pumping money into Kebbi State”

Isola Fapohunda is an aspirant of simplicity and modal activities, he goes by the policy to upgrade ekiti state, he is accessible and just. He has better plans to move Ekiti into another level, with the right energy Isola Fapohunda is ready to serve under the flagship of All Progressive Congress.

Follow ishola Fapohunda On social media with the hashish #TheCoversation #Ekiti Upgrade

See more photos here:http://9japosh.com/2018/04/03/ekiti2018-apc-governorship-aspirant-ishola-fapohunda-welcomes-bloggers-and-journalist-in-the-state-capital-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: Saraki, Governor Ahmed Vow To Bring Perpetrators To Justice / Looters’ List: Why Nigerian Govt Omitted Certain Names – Sagay / Man Buys Huge Python To Celebrate Buhari's Declaration For 2nd Term (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.