Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live (28625 Views)

AY Celebrates His Daughter, Michelle Makun, On Her 13th Birthday (Photos) / Michelle Makun 10th Birthday: Celebrities At AY's Daughter's Birthday / Michelle Makun Welcomes Gianni Infantino, FIFA President With A Flower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by TrendsVibes(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2018

Ace comedian / actor AY who recently concluded AY Live revealed on his Instagram page that his Daughther ; Michelle was the person playing the piano to bring in legendary singer 2Baba.

He wrote:

The most interesting moment of AY Live for me was watching my daughter Michelle playing ths Piano to bring in the legendary @official2baba on stage, after wowing the audience with a spectacular performance #daddysgirl #lionnodeyborngoat

See post below

Source: http://trendsvibes.com/2018/04/03/the-moment-interesting-moment-of-my-show-was-watching-my-daughter-play-piano-for-2babas-entrance-comedian-ay/

1 Like

Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by Davidlekkzy(m): 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
Everything na still strategy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by TrendsVibes(m): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Davidlekkzy:

The hashtag tho cheesy grin
Fans are blasting him for showing off sef

5 Likes

Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by DrPurple(m): 12:27am On Apr 04, 2018
Good... #Purple
Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by itspzpics(m): 1:46am On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 04, 2018
NICE ONE
Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by OKorowanta: 3:54am On Apr 04, 2018
TrendsVibes:

The hashtag tho cheesy grin
Fans are blasting him for showing off sef

Dem dey mad!
Dats the name of the game.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by TrendsVibes(m): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2018
itspzpics:
Wow

That's how greatness starts

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by TrendsVibes(m): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2018
OKorowanta:

Dem dey mad!
Dats the name of the game.

Lol calm baba

Lalasticlala
Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by TrendsVibes(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
hajoke2000:
NICE ONE

True
Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by TrendsVibes(m): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
This is how lalasticlala, MissyB3 and Fynestboi won't show me love sad cry
Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by Achillesdam500(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by NwaAmaikpe: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
shocked

Will that make her useful in life?

Nonsense.
If you don't bring her up properly, she'd grow up to be even worse of a disgrace than the toilet actress.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by Boss13: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nice one AY. You are doing a good job with her

1 Like

Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by maestroferddi: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
Your daughter is now the female Mozart...

Are you happy now?
Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by partnerbiz4: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
cool
Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by eventowanbe: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
very cool
Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
Okay
Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by Johnson5258: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
Excellent!
Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by charytea(f): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Will that make her useful in life?
You that is talking, are you useful? Anu mpam

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
AY is a good business man, like play, like play, him pikin don dey enter industry, he is a real blessing to his family, lifting everyone related to him up cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by Mznaett: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
I think the lion here is the daughter while the goat is... lipsrsealed

BTW, AY is just one lucky guy... Happy for him
Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
The rich understands putting and supporting a child in their area of specialization

Th3 poor wants all their children to be doctor, lawyers and engineers

Nigerians always look the other way to the meaning behind a message they thought he's showing off but he's passing a message

Channel that child's strength into things he or she loves and believe me in future he will be celebrated

8 Likes

Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by validstar1: 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nice One Pretty Queen.
Nwa Amaipke your madness has returned abi, ur recent comments are stupiid

1 Like

Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by enemyofprogress: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dis is getting too much we must discuss her case at the coven tonight
Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by Nedfed(m): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
The only little gal I know is Emmanuella .
Take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Very nice!!!!

When your child attends Lekki British International School.... That's the Result you'll get

1 Like

Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by stano2(m): 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nice one...I see a black beauty there

1 Like

Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by calobinna(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
I'll give her fifteen more years and I'd come for her punnany... Maybe become her sweetest sugar daddy!!! grin
What a herb, loving this kush!!!

cool kiss
Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by friendlyenemy: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Michelle Makun Welcomes 2face With Piano At AY Live by zone51: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
Davidlekkzy:

If na you nko?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO / Esama Of Benin Igbinedion's 81st Birthday In South Africa (Photos) / RMD & Don Jazzy In Scottish Kilt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.