Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Come See This Super Amazing Pedigree Rottweiler Pup - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Come See This Super Amazing Pedigree Rottweiler Pup (1049 Views)

Awesome Pedigree Rottweiler Pups For SALE!!! / Super Amazing Big Headed Male And Female Boerbeol Pups For Sale / Super Amazing Fawn Male And Female Boerbeol Pups For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come See This Super Amazing Pedigree Rottweiler Pup by Tiwi17(m): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2018
Trust me nothing beats having a very good dog , a dog you can be proud to show off , a dog you can confidently say without any doubt " I own a beautiful dog , not just any dog but a pedigree dog luckily going at at a bargain price. Her name is "ARYA", named after Arya stark because she ain't the biggest of the litter yet she's d smartest female , very active and sometimes sturbborn grin.

Arya is a product of vombadd's "Infinity cynthia " and DG kennel's "HIS CARTER"......This guys breed only for "QUALITY"...... they say you can know more about a dog my seeing the parents.....check them out

PARENTS

Mother :Infinity's Cythnia is the definition of a beautiful bitch ..... size : medium , height : 60cm , weight : 47kg , defects : none , temperament : gentle , calm and playful..... other feature : Cythnia has a head has big as some of the males we see around , very good stop ,short Stout , solid bones, tails undocked, broad chest, meets all standard of a very solid bitch.......her parents are from reputable breeders a combo of haus of lazic ( Waldo ) and vom Kalacberg ( Tessa ) ......( the quality of a dam is very important in determining d quality of the litter )

Father : what do you expect from a dog bred by HIS kennel , common smiley , Carter is the litter mate of HIS COCHISE , direct kids of champion COCHISE OF ROYAL BREED n USNIA "TIMIT TOR".

Ancestry:Notable dogs ( champions ) in her pedigree include Cochise from Royal Breed , Pico haus of lazic ( int. CH ) , Olimpia vom Hause Nadja , Monaco vom Zica Maradona ,Mambo vd crossener Ranch and many more .
ARYA vom Badd is a 5-4 line breeding on World champion " DACK FLASH ROUSE "

This beautiful pup is bred just for you yes you gan gan reading this....lucky you she's already registered on the data base.just come and carry your baby ..... .... this dog as quality written all over it ...To avoid writing a novel on Arya , let the pics do the rest of the talking .....

PRICE : BARGAIN and MODERATE for the quality but not cheap ..... and always remember CHEAP SOMETIMES IS EXPENSIVE AND EXPENSIVE CAN SOMETIMES BE CHEAP......always buy a dog that ll make you proud ... contact : +234 816 202 4473 ( DG kennels ) .......videos n pics are available for Arya and parents .... GOD BLESS ........ ( sorry I made you read a novel, but every good dog has a story ) grin

Re: Come See This Super Amazing Pedigree Rottweiler Pup by Tiwi17(m): 12:37am On Apr 04, 2018
Pics above ....pic 1 : mating pic 2 : mating ( father in front and dam behind ) pic 3 : Arya vom Badd @ day 14...... pic 4: Arya vom Badd @ day 42..........

Pic below . Pic 1 : Arya ( behind ) with one of her litter mate Aragon vom Badd ( also a very mad male with a super head (taken) )
Pic 2 : Arya chilling grin
Pic 3 & 4 : Arya's mother, Infinity's Cynthia..( I wasn't exaggerating about her beauty n head size..)

More pics coming...........Arya vom Badd won't be available for long....

Re: Come See This Super Amazing Pedigree Rottweiler Pup by Tiwi17(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Available
Re: Come See This Super Amazing Pedigree Rottweiler Pup by DOVpet(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
If i no tell you, na sin. The dog is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Come See This Super Amazing Pedigree Rottweiler Pup by Tiwi17(m): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin thanks DOVpet
DOVpet:
If i no tell you, na sin. The dog is beautiful
Re: Come See This Super Amazing Pedigree Rottweiler Pup by Tiwi17(m): 2:55am On Apr 05, 2018
Ancestry of Arya....champion blood line
Pic 1 & 2 : GRANDFATHER Cochise of Royal breed
Pic 3 : Monaco vom zica Maradona
Pic 4 : great grandfather Pico haus of lazic...
Follow dg_kennels and vom_badd_rottweilers for more videos and pictures

Re: Come See This Super Amazing Pedigree Rottweiler Pup by DGkennels(m): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2018
Nice one Tiwi Vom badd
Re: Come See This Super Amazing Pedigree Rottweiler Pup by Tiwi17(m): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
going .......
Re: Come See This Super Amazing Pedigree Rottweiler Pup by Tiwi17(m): 1:22am On Apr 08, 2018
Gone ....Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Why I Prefer Vicious Dogs / 2 Rottweiler Puppies - N70,000 - Lagos - Photos Included / Lovely Pups @12 Weeks Available For New Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.