Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak (14607 Views)

Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) / What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 04, 2018
For 20years now I have watched, most of what was written on media pages about Ezego are LIES and it hurts me that his memory is being disrespected like this. I know because we are family friends years back, were CLOSE family friends with mine for YEARS.
Ezego was never a ritualist, This version of his story suggests that the late Ezego simply had access to information (maybe) based on his Japaneses connection which exposed him to wealth creation through the businesses he ventured into.

He did 419 on international levels but he never killed anyone. Secondly, he was never part of any robbery gang. He was never a ritualist under Okija but however was reported to okija deity by one of his kinsman in the house of representative named Chuma Nzeribe because of personal differences.
I wonder why people were calling this man a ritualist.

I know many will ask "didn't okija shrine killed Him because he made a part with them?"
The mid 90s and early 2000s was a time of what I call "New industrial revolution"... with disruptive innovations in electronics and I.Ts..which created lots of entrepreneurs. These were desperate youngsters who simply keyed into these opportunities....Not everything is 'ritual'..ask Dangote and the new set of billionaires.

Maybe...he joined some cult for 'self protection' after he made his billions...which could have been out of ignorance...only God knows.
Each time people see me,they will always remind me of Ezego or if they ask me where are you from, then I say Ihiala, they would just say "ndi be eze ego". (Eze ego people).

Arusi (shrine) killed the man. Death was so knocking for him but Arusi okija blocked his ear and eyes. He neglected the shrine he thought his jazz could outshine the shrines own...... that's the version of Ezego story in lips of some people.
Another version was that's the age limit he signed for. - (Laughs)
But seriously had it being this man is still alive he will be doing wonders. He built roads government couldn't build.

His father left his mom when she was pregnant with him, ezego never knew his real father, his father's mother was the only father that he knew. Victor was a very kind hearted man and helped the poor a lot that's why he was so popular in his town.

His mother later remarried and had other children apart from him but he basically raised himself up by himself. Ezego wife Nkechi never married his lawyer please, that's a lie. That woman suffered after Ezego died because his family were fighting for his properties with the wife.
Nkechi is still a happy single mother up till now as I type, she's only focused on her kids.

As for the current state of his estate, its a pity that his family...out of 'selfish motivated tussle for who gets the lion share' allowed things to degenerate to this point.

A bank is occupying Ezego shopping plaza on Mafuluku junction facing Ajao estate on airport road Lagos. Also that he's wife drove his mother out of their mansion in Ajao with no where to go was a lie because everyone practically abandoned the house. Above all, Ezego was never buried as his corpse was discovered in Okija shrine during the destruction of the shrine.

Ezego never died on the way to PH as claimed on the media, he died at the International airport in Lagos on the way to being flown out of the country for treatment sustained in the road accident.

Ezego was a cultist, though his riches were not of blood money. He died at the appointed time his cult told him he would and after death, all the wealth given by the cult are washed away. Ezego and his group where among the first patrons of okija shrine

Off course he knew his time was up so to save his family,he chose to drive himself else he would have been at the back of one of the cars with his wife & children and they would have also perished in the accident too.
He was not of sound mind. He was going to fight death to live a little longer reasons he took charge of the steering. The car did not become faulty by default. All of those happenings were the signs that the hour has come. If I say all I know about Ezego, this post will burn

I think the late Ezego's death could have been avoided if he had seek Gods repentance from evil society.

Or Perhaps if the hospital he was rushed to was 'well equipped' and a qualified doctor was 'on ground' he may have survived.

People shouldn't come here and write rubbish calling the man ritualist etc. Didnt your mothers not teach you to Respect the dead? R.I.P Victor Okafor. May God rest his soul.

This guy used to be my childhood friend until i slowly started withdrawing from him and left for the US. I became wary as his source of wealth became questionable. Each time I pass by his house, that dilapidated and rusted arc at the entrance bearing his name reminds me that NOTHING LASTS FOREVER.

(Excerpt from the narration I heard through his friend chief Magnus Osigwe of Anambra broadcasting service, Awka.)

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 seun take to fp

1 Like

Re: He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 04, 2018
Ezegos corps at Okija shrine as of 2005 when discovered

1 Like

Re: He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 04, 2018
His abandoned 500million naira mansions at country home

Re: He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 04, 2018
Re: He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 04, 2018
Re: He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 04, 2018
Wow quite deep

Which one do we believe now?

1 Like

Re: He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak by taurusdude0(m): 4:22am On Apr 04, 2018
Lol � he is not a ritualist but a cultist. Let us just be seeking attention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak by cassidy1996(m): 7:04am On Apr 04, 2018
Na the same shirt ritualist and cultist wear
Re: He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2018
taurusdude0:
Lol � he is not a ritualist but a cultist. Let us just be seeking attention.
so you think all cultist are ritualist?
Do every body in the field play soccer?

If every cultist are ritualist,then we will have more billionaires today,but some dived to cultism to seek. Protection and favour spritually when they already hav d money

2 Likes

Re: He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak by taurusdude0(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
IjeleNwa:
so you think all cultist are ritualist?
Do every body in the field play soccer?

If every cultist are ritualist,then we will have more billionaires today,but some dived to cultism to seek. Protection and favour spritually when they already hav d money

The question is what is a cult and what's ritual when u have the answer quote me then.

2 Likes

Re: He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak by chijokz(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
For 20years now I have watched, most of what was written on media pages about Ezego are LIES and it hurts me that his memory is being disrespected like this. I know because we are family friends years back, were CLOSE family friends with mine for YEARS.
Ezego was never a ritualist, This version of his story suggests that the late Ezego simply had access to information (maybe) based on his Japaneses connection which exposed him to wealth creation through the businesses he ventured into.

He did 419 on international levels but he never killed anyone. Secondly, he was never part of any robbery gang. He was never a ritualist under Okija but however was reported to okija deity by one of his kinsman in the house of representative named Chuma Nzeribe because of personal differences.
I wonder why people were calling this man a ritualist.

I know many will ask "didn't okija shrine killed Him because he made a part with them?"
The mid 90s and early 2000s was a time of what I call "New industrial revolution"... with disruptive innovations in electronics and I.Ts..which created lots of entrepreneurs. These were desperate youngsters who simply keyed into these opportunities....Not everything is 'ritual'..ask Dangote and the new set of billionaires.

Maybe...he joined some cult for 'self protection' after he made his billions...which could have been out of ignorance...only God knows.
Each time people see me,they will always remind me of Ezego or if they ask me where are you from, then I say Ihiala, they would just say "ndi be eze ego". (Eze ego people).

Arusi (shrine) killed the man. Death was so knocking for him but Arusi okija blocked his ear and eyes. He neglected the shrine he thought his jazz could outshine the shrines own...... that's the version of Ezego story in lips of some people.
Another version was that's the age limit he signed for. - (Laughs)
But seriously had it being this man is still alive he will be doing wonders. He built roads government couldn't build.

His father left his mom when she was pregnant with him, ezego never knew his real father, his father's mother was the only father that he knew. Victor was a very kind hearted man and helped the poor a lot that's why he was so popular in his town.

His mother later remarried and had other children apart from him but he basically raised himself up by himself. Ezego wife Nkechi never married his lawyer please, that's a lie. That woman suffered after Ezego died because his family were fighting for his properties with the wife.
Nkechi is still a happy single mother up till now as I type, she's only focused on her kids.

As for the current state of his estate, its a pity that his family...out of 'selfish motivated tussle for who gets the lion share' allowed things to degenerate to this point.

A bank is occupying Ezego shopping plaza on Mafuluku junction facing Ajao estate on airport road Lagos. Also that he's wife drove his mother out of their mansion in Ajao with no where to go was a lie because everyone practically abandoned the house. Above all, Ezego was never buried as his corpse was discovered in Okija shrine during the destruction of the shrine.

Ezego never died on the way to PH as claimed on the media, he died at the International airport in Lagos on the way to being flown out of the country for treatment sustained in the road accident.

Ezego was a cultist, though his riches were not of blood money. He died at the appointed time his cult told him he would and after death, all the wealth given by the cult are washed away. Ezego and his group where among the first patrons of okija shrine

Off course he knew his time was up so to save his family,he chose to drive himself else he would have been at the back of one of the cars with his wife & children and they would have also perished in the accident too.
He was not of sound mind. He was going to fight death to live a little longer reasons he took charge of the steering. The car did not become faulty by default. All of those happenings were the signs that the hour has come. If I say all I know about Ezego, this post will burn

I think the late Ezego's death could have been avoided if he had seek Gods repentance from evil society.

Or Perhaps if the hospital he was rushed to was 'well equipped' and a qualified doctor was 'on ground' he may have survived.

People shouldn't come here and write rubbish calling the man ritualist etc. Didnt your mothers not teach you to Respect the dead? R.I.P Victor Okafor. May God rest his soul.

This guy used to be my childhood friend until i slowly started withdrawing from him and left for the US. I became wary as his source of wealth became questionable. Each time I pass by his house, that dilapidated and rusted arc at the entrance bearing his name reminds me that NOTHING LASTS FOREVER.

(Excerpt from the narration I heard through his friend chief Magnus Osigwe of Anambra broadcasting service, Awka.)

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 seun take to fp

Thanks for the write-up and clarification. Back then i was fascinated by Ezego and his flamboyance. I also knew he wasn't a ritualist..A smart international business man who also got involved in 419 with his associates - Jude, John, Nzeribe and co.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Are The Young People Of Today Very Lazy And Materialistic? / Home Page Topic Suggestion Topic / 2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.