Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,740 members, 7,862,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Turai Yar’adua And Her Ten Days Surprise By Carl Kash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turai Yar’adua And Her Ten Days Surprise By Carl Kash (1131 Views)

Hard Times Under Buhari Not A Surprise. By Yusuf Idris Amoke. / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Turai Yar’adua Orders Gold And Diamond Removed From Aso Rock (coded: Dead!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turai Yar’adua And Her Ten Days Surprise By Carl Kash by Imeobong(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2010
And it came to pass that on the 10th day following the threat of a certain greedy woman’s declaration that a surprise awaits the nation, her words came to pass. My people i am happy to announce to you that Tuari Yar’adua killed her husband in order to bring her words to pass. Turai the god of Aso Rock does not take her words back. Someone will die instead of her words to go without coming to pass. When you hear of an eminent surprise coming to a person, you would naturally feel something good is about to happen. Turai surprise however is not the surprise anybody should wish to expect. The woman is simply evil. Her heart is so dark that charcoal couldn’t compete in a colour contest. A woman so devilish to the point she sworn that her husband must die in power.

Such a woman is not supposed to be a human being. Everyday I think of the mess she fed the nation and the inhuman treatment she gave her sick husband, I often fast and pray that the gods don’t allow her type cross my path. I would have thought that the likes of Bathsheba, Jezebel and Cleopatra were the last know wicked people in the world. How was I to know that Turai Yar’Adua is more evil than the combination of the three drama queens?

I call on the Yar’adua families to give Turai hell for killing their son. There is no doubt this hell-accepted and shameless woman killed her husband. About 10days ago the Sun Newspaper and some others in the same media propaganda published a story from Turai saying that the sick and almost dead (if not at the time) Yara’dua will be back to office in 10 days.

Our dependable Sahara Reporters warned everyone to look out for the 10 days surprise this greedy woman and her class of power drunk idiots will pull. That 10days surprise is the official announcement of Musa Yar’Adua’s death.

How did she know he will be dead in 10days if he wasn’t dead all along? To allow this satanic woman the privilege of mourning her husband is to add insult upon the injury. She should at this minute be arrested and charged to court for murder. She, her friends and associates that Collaborated in the enterprise of killing Musa Yar’Adua should not be allowed to go free. There is so much a person can do, Turai’s conduct was very bad on all fronts. Everyone of them that participated in this killing must be made to face the law.

No nation should be lied to in this magnitude that Turai and her killers cabal blindly lied to Nigerians. I have prayed for the angels of death to carry Yar’adua away since his presence constituted nuisance in our polity. The whole episode was uncalled for and disrespecting. They the cabal insulted our common sense in every way. Imagine the lies upon lies that came out of this rubbish? All because a particular evil woman wanted to prove to the whole world the effects of her powers.

At the break of the news yesterday I joyfully hosted my friends to a champagne party being that the gods finally answered my prayers. I have no sympathy for the people that feel as if a human being died. The manners Turai handled, kidnapped and packaged her husband suggest she wasn’t a human like the rest of us. As far as am concerned Musa Yar’Adua died long time ago. I am rather disappointed that some people just realised this fact now.

Why must we allow Turai Yar'Adua, Yusuf Tilde, James Ibori, Tanimu Yakubu, Michael Aondoakaa, Col. Mustapha Onovieda, Dr Abba-Ruma, Abdullah Garba Aminchi, Isa Yuguda, Bukola Saraki, Senator Adamu Aliero, Dimeji Bankole, Shehu Inuwa Imam, General Abdurahman Dambazau, Sunnews, Mr Nduka Obaigbena, Daily Trust Newspaper, Ojo Maduwkwe, Aliko Dangote, Sarki Muhtar, Segun Adeniyi, Timipre Sylva, Ibrahim Shema, Adams Oshiomhole, Gabriel Suswam, Garba Lado, Mahmoud Kanti-Bello, Senators Ibrahim Ida, Usman Sa'idu Nasamu Dakingari, and the rest of the cabal get away with murder and lies?
I don’t get it at all, so you guys mean to tell me that the stupid religious bigots that lied in the name of their various gods will just escape justice in Nigeria after lying to the nation? I am not in that God will judge thing. These guys should be arrested now and our lawyers look for any known law that prohibits the conducts. If there is no one, the National Assembly should immediately pass one in retrospective so that these foolish people enter jail.

Of what benefit is it to the Nigeria man that Jonathan declared public holiday for a man whose passion was to die in power. Yar’adua has fulfilled his dream of being another Nigerian imposed President who died in power. Now that Turai 10days surprise has come to bear, Nigerians and the Yara’Adua’s family should immediately give her a new surprise.
Turai should know that those who oppress the people die like rats will die like rabbits. UMARU YARADUA died like a common rabbit amongst other insignificant rabbits. Who would have imagined that our people will celebrate as if to say a tyrant’s died after the gods intervened to liberate the masses from Sani Abacha?

Today is a good day for Nigerians and Nigeria. The gods that answer by fire has liberated Nigerians from the wicked clutch of Turai and her evil cabal who carried on as if there would never be a day like this. I am particularly happy that Musa yar’Adua is a Muslim whose body will be buried within 24hrs so that we can all forget there was ever a certain Musa Yar’Adua. This will also frustrate any possible surprise from Turai and her kind.

Nigeria and Nigerians will always come on top no matter what the evil people do. This should be a warning to all those who think they can toy with the lives of 150million people and go free. IBB take note.

May God not have mercy on the souls that seek to impoverish us forever when their time comes, and may the hottest part of Hell be reserved for them.
Re: Turai Yar’adua And Her Ten Days Surprise By Carl Kash by Imeobong(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2010
[size=14pt]Prof. Wole Soyinka's interim statement on Yar'Adua's passing[/size]

What passes for the Nigerian nation is nothing more than a tragic arena, and Yar‘Adua is only the latest tragic figure. The vampires, including those within his own family, turned him into a mere inert resource for their diabolical schemes. They have a reckoning with their conscience, assuming they know what the word means. One can only hope that, while mouthing sanctimonious platitudes such as ”Power belongs to God,” they have now learnt that the politics of Do-or-Die cannot guarantee who does and who dies. They must stop playing God. I pray for the repose of the soul of their latest, much abused innocent victim. Wole Soyinka
Re: Turai Yar’adua And Her Ten Days Surprise By Carl Kash by yemmight(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2010
Soyinka will always be Soyinka.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are We So Attached To Titles? / Witches And Wizards Association Of Nigeria. / Politicians Rally Against Ondo Governor's Second Term Bid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.