Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Popular Blogger (adegboyega Aladewura) Shares His Experience Akin Alabi’s Youth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Blogger (adegboyega Aladewura) Shares His Experience Akin Alabi’s Youth (490 Views)

Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Blogger (adegboyega Aladewura) Shares His Experience Akin Alabi’s Youth by olofofonaija1(m): 1:38am On Apr 04, 2018
Popular Blogger (Adegboyega Aladewura) Shares his experience Akin Alabi’s Youth Enterprise Conference 2018

The founder of Hadegold Media (Adegboyega Aladewura) also a Blogger, Digital Content strategist and an Innovator shares his experience at the Youth Enterprise Conference 2018 which was packaged by the founder of popular Online Betting Website NairaBet (Akin Alabi), The program was held at Eko Hotels and Suites in Victoria Island Lagos State.

He came up with a post on his Instagram page and he clearly state in full details how interesting the event was.

Read Below

“In spite of Buhari’s presence on the island on Thursday and Friday, the Eko hotel main Auditorium was filled with youth. I was surprised when I got into the hall, I expected less audience but I was wrong.

Over five thousands youth were present at “Youth Enterprise Conference 2018” organized by the Ceo of NairaBet @Akinalabi, I really appreciate his efforts on Youths not only in Nigeria but across the world ���

Noteable speakers at the event session includes Japheth Omojuwa @omojuwa , Ifeoluwa Otedola @cuppymusic , Tolu Oniru @toolzo, Ubi Franklin @ubifranklintriplemg, Asiri Comedy @asiricomedy, Seyi Law and others.

Some youth came from afar, from different states across Nigeria such as Sokoto, Ogun, Oyo etc. I was inspired ❤❤

Re: Popular Blogger (adegboyega Aladewura) Shares His Experience Akin Alabi’s Youth by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 04, 2018
nice.

(1) (Reply)

The Weeknd Is Set To Sue Wizkid Over “starboy” Trademark / Timi Dakolo Now Drives An Ml 350 4matic / Some Bodies Involved In The Offa Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.