Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Senator Alleges Buhari Opened Borders For Libyan, Chadian Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Alleges Buhari Opened Borders For Libyan, Chadian Terrorists (688 Views)

Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) / Police Abandoned Me After I Criticised IG - Senator Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Alleges Buhari Opened Borders For Libyan, Chadian Terrorists by ureportsAbuja: 1:46am On Apr 04, 2018
“I have told the president that I am not satisfied with the war against insurgency because the insurgents caught and detained are being released under the guise of amnesty.

“These are the same people that are released into the society and they have continued killing people.

“Nigerian media calls them herdsmen but they are not herdsmen. They are truly insurgents who are either being released from prison back to society or decimated from theatre of war in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe states,” he said.
-
http://247ureports.com/senator-alleges-buhari-opened-borders-for-libyan-chadian-terrorists/
Re: Senator Alleges Buhari Opened Borders For Libyan, Chadian Terrorists by ShobayoEmma(m): 2:21am On Apr 04, 2018
He Who does not know this can never know that 1+1=2 just as 3-1=2 as well.

1 Like

Re: Senator Alleges Buhari Opened Borders For Libyan, Chadian Terrorists by Ratello: 2:36am On Apr 04, 2018
This, many of us knew already. I mean an unrepentant terrorist cell as terrible as Boko Haram granted Amnesty by a government that has lost huge figures of her citizens to them? This is madness of the highest order and gross ineptitude in the place of leadership.
Re: Senator Alleges Buhari Opened Borders For Libyan, Chadian Terrorists by obonujoker(m): 2:46am On Apr 04, 2018
Honestly Buhari is a messed up guy... very disappointing....
Re: Senator Alleges Buhari Opened Borders For Libyan, Chadian Terrorists by freeze001(f): 2:49am On Apr 04, 2018
FULL STORY

A senator representing Taraba South, Emmanuel Bwacha, on Tuesday faulted the federal government’s decision to open some international routes in the theatre of war, saying the decision would see to infiltration of foreign terrorists into the country.

Mr Bwacha, who is the Senate Deputy Minority Leader, disclosed this to journalists at Mararraba, in reaction to the controversial decision.

Criticising the federal government for the plan to reopen the border roads in states within the theatre of war, he said terrorists from Libiya, Chad and Niger would now easily come to Nigeria to wreak havoc.

I don’t know the conspiracy in place now that borders are being opened deliberately for militia in Libiya, Chad and Niger to come into Nigeria and have a field day in killing spree.

“Government must wake up and reverse this decision,” the senator said.

On granting amnesty to Boko Haram, he said it was unthinkable that people who carried up arms against the state would be granted amnesty, thereby encouraging other criminal elements to follow suit.

“I have told the president that I am not satisfied with the war against insurgency because the insurgents caught and detained are being released under the guise of amnesty.

“These are the same people that are released into the society and they have continued killing people.

“Nigerian media calls them herdsmen but they are not herdsmen. They are truly insurgents who are either being released from prison back to society or decimated from theatre of war in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe states,” he said.

When it is said that terrorism in Nigeria is orchestrated and sponsored by the APC/presidency, zombie supporters thatcannot see the forest for the trees will start doing rubbish analysis. Una well done o!

How can any responsible government negotiate with terrorists to the point of granting them amnesty? Where is the justice for thousands of souls lost and for those with permanent scars and injuries? What is the rush to open up major roads as a sign of victory when soldiers n citizens are still killed and maimed on their numbers every other week?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Alleges Buhari Opened Borders For Libyan, Chadian Terrorists by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 04, 2018
On granting amnesty to Boko Haram, he said it was unthinkable that people who carried up arms against the state would be granted amnesty, thereby encouraging other criminal elements to follow suit.

Sometimes you wonder what they really discuss to come up with such stupid opinions.

(1) (Reply)

FG Planning To Treat Me Like Alamieyeseigha-wike Cries Out / Fela Durotoye : Twitter Users Condemn Fela Durotoye God Said To Me Article / Large Scale Fraud Midwife APC Congress In Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.