Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 04/04/2018 Wednesday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 04/04/2018 Wednesday (336 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 04/04/2018 Wednesday by banabest(m): 5:33am On Apr 04, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

� Wednesday, 4th April 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_2Chronicles Chapters 1,2&3_

➡TOPIC: *INFORMANTS 1*

�BIBLE TEXT: 2 Kings 6:13&18
_"(13) And he said, Go and spy where he is, that I may send and fetch him. And it was told him, saying,Behold, he is in Dothan._

_(18) And when they came down to him, Elisha prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, thee, with blindness. And he smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha."_

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
� *I prophesy into your life today, that every spy sent to gather information about you, to find out how much progress you are making, to find out the source of your strength, on assignment to discover your weakness, sent to find out who your helpers are, so long they are not on your side, the Lord shall smite them with blindness!* �����

No strongman or woman can do you harm without the assistance of informants. Some are informant demons while others are informant humans. If you do not have information on a location you can never get there. The King of Syria had to send spies to spy out where Elisha is so as to catch him because they just cannot understand the operations of Elisha.That is how the operation of every child of God is, the devil just
cannot decode where and how they operate except he positions agents around them. The devil is not everywhere at the same time, he only positions people there.
*I decree, spies sent to your life will not see you!*

������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......
_My Father, my Father, as I pray now, every spy around my life and destiny receive blindness in the name of Jesus._

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Of Divine Blessings 2 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/04/18 / Shocking As Nigeria Church Sing Accolade In The Sunday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.