Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

BBNaija Sex In The Toilet: Teddy A & Bambam React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Sex In The Toilet: Teddy A & Bambam React (51131 Views)

Teddy A, Bambam Celebrate Daughter, Zendaya Adenibuya's First Birthday (Photos) / Teddy-A, Bambam And Lasisi Elenu Show Off Their PVCs / Layla Amani: "I Love Teddy-A & Bambam; Teddy A & I Broke Up" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Sex In The Toilet: Teddy A & Bambam React by kalu61(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
ogakizito:

Isn't this contradictory ? cos they did it in the toilet to keep it private
and the ended you doing it in public, that's disgusting not sex pe we
Re: BBNaija Sex In The Toilet: Teddy A & Bambam React by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
emmabest2000:
No Comment
this picture analysis is nothing but lie. how come the elderly men are the most promiscuous. maybe its like that for you,but not for everyone
Re: BBNaija Sex In The Toilet: Teddy A & Bambam React by Sicillian: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
Emmylyon:
Is swahili now a toilet language?
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
Re: BBNaija Sex In The Toilet: Teddy A & Bambam React by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
fof1:

YET SOME ARE STILL VERY STRONG EVEN AT 65 & ABOVE...
maybe he hasn't met a Yoruba man. my grandfather was still very active till he died and so are many Yoruba men,I know many old people that have mad sexual urge and run after young girls. lies that internet spreads with these picture charts hen.
Re: BBNaija Sex In The Toilet: Teddy A & Bambam React by Boyooosa(m): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Awon onidoti!
Re: BBNaija Sex In The Toilet: Teddy A & Bambam React by chuksnwadc: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Amen oooooo
Re: BBNaija Sex In The Toilet: Teddy A & Bambam React by Adeebiwa09(m): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
emmabest2000:
No Comment

So from 13 because we want to enjoy our lives, we should start having sex especially the fact that it is not right morally it is called pre marital (key word there is marital, the legal premise from which that can happen) and religiously called fornication. So please preach truth
Re: BBNaija Sex In The Toilet: Teddy A & Bambam React by jojoarmano(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please naira people what is teddy and bamboo? And what has anything got to do with a toilet?
Re: BBNaija Sex In The Toilet: Teddy A & Bambam React by Goalnaldo(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
luckygirl02:
The problem with people is not because they had sex actually, it's because it happened in the toilet. The trolls are too much. sorry Bamteddy
okay they should have had it in the sitting room abi?

Re: BBNaija Sex In The Toilet: Teddy A & Bambam React by jojoarmano(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
What are teddy and bamboo? Are they wild monkies?
Re: BBNaija Sex In The Toilet: Teddy A & Bambam React by Ormorlehwah(f): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
bamite:

So you mean you're a virgin?

Have you kissed a guy before?

Or has a guy fondled and sucked your boobs before?
Onisokuso agbayaa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Sex In The Toilet: Teddy A & Bambam React by bamite(m): 6:05am On Apr 06, 2018
Ormorlehwah:
Onisokuso agbayaa

Leave insult answer my question.

So you never see man preek before abi na wetin?
Re: BBNaija Sex In The Toilet: Teddy A & Bambam React by Mandela27: 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
Justbeingreal:
undecided

This is just the start, this bbn/bba has done more harm than good to most of the participants tarnishing their image e.g kemen. If you nor win the money all the rubbish you did in that house will come back and bite you In the ass..

Bam bam eye go soon clear well teddy na guy the impact won't be much..

But bam bam that got bang bang will soon realize she has gone from church girl to toilet girl at the end money Una nor win, image tarnished..
Las Las them don marry con born sef
Re: BBNaija Sex In The Toilet: Teddy A & Bambam React by Onyi22(f): 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mandela27:
Las Las them don marry con born sef
Lol
Re: BBNaija Sex In The Toilet: Teddy A & Bambam React by Mandela27: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
Onyi22:
Lol
Geratt from my front I hate u
Re: BBNaija Sex In The Toilet: Teddy A & Bambam React by Onyi22(f): 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mandela27:
Geratt from my front I hate u
Poverty mentality want kill this idiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Nollywood Actress Makes Money Only From Acting- Rachel Lawani / Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) / 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.