Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Kim Kardashian’s Diet And Exercises For Healthy Fitness - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kim Kardashian’s Diet And Exercises For Healthy Fitness (386 Views)

BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) / BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) / Meet The 21 2019 BBNaija Housemates: Simply Tacha, Kim Oprah, Sir Dee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian’s Diet And Exercises For Healthy Fitness by Movies4star(f): 6:40am On Apr 04, 2018
When it comes to health and exercise, Kim Kardashian leaves nothing to chance! Between the documentation, he makes on social media of his workouts and what he writes on his website and his App on food, the star of Keeping Up With the Kardashians sets a goal and achieves it.

During the past year, the proud mother of three worked very hard with trainer Melissa Alcántara to transform her exercise routine. “She just needed a change, I think she realized that seeing herself in a certain way is one thing, but taking care of your body is something else, you can do both at the same time,” shared Melissa exclusively with E! News. “Most of the time, it’s not just training, it’s eating well to also look good, so I work on appearance, to train muscles that look good, you need good nutrition.”

Check Hot Look Here: http://impelreport.com/kim-kardashians-diet-exercises-healthy-fitness-impelreport/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Goes Into Entrepreneurship ●shows Off 1st Investment / I Wonder If They Are Brothers / Beautiful Voice Ll Latest Nollywood Movie 2018| New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.