Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Buhari Celebrates Adams Oshiomhole’s 65th Birthday: "Nigeria Needs Your Wisdom" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Celebrates Adams Oshiomhole’s 65th Birthday: "Nigeria Needs Your Wisdom" (8967 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence / Fayose Congratulates Tinubu On His 65th Birthday (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Celebrates Adams Oshiomhole’s 65th Birthday: "Nigeria Needs Your Wisdom" by jacyhelen(f): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2018
SEMO007:
After giving excuses as reasons for failure
The next thing this government knows how to do is to facilitates and send condolence

#getYourPVC

I seriously Pray Buhari wins 2nd term,so that those IDIOTS he Promised 3 million Jobs per Year will also be Deceived and told to expect 6Million Jobs per Month!!!!..Ndi ara!!!!!
Re: Buhari Celebrates Adams Oshiomhole’s 65th Birthday: "Nigeria Needs Your Wisdom" by mosesjida(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2018
who d hell needs his wisdom??.. ion even knw wen monkeys started wise..dis bubu will jxt be saying shit..e better goan start preparing Hw to join his ancestors cauz he will surely die if heart attack after losing in 2019
Re: Buhari Celebrates Adams Oshiomhole’s 65th Birthday: "Nigeria Needs Your Wisdom" by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2018
SEMO007:

That's so huge
Waooo
U mean 11 days Waooo dats legendary

But it's taking the government forever to end farmer/herdsmen clashes
Taking it forever to pay the 5k to unemployed they promise
It seems it's going to b forever to initiate a project and commission it( not the terminus type o)

Nice day bro
it seems the 5k not being paid to you is your problem. now lets do the maths 30/6,=5.
now buhari is paying 30k each to serious youth. don't av time to explain further cus nothing I say will change your negative brain and ass less skull.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates Adams Oshiomhole’s 65th Birthday: "Nigeria Needs Your Wisdom" by 2016v2017: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2018
XaviDayo:
Point of correction, na u and your family members with your teeming supporters need Oshio wisdom. You can't lump us all up
Re: Buhari Celebrates Adams Oshiomhole’s 65th Birthday: "Nigeria Needs Your Wisdom" by onomeabuja: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2018
ManirBK:
Buhari initiated Python Dance project and Finished Biafra in just 11 days.
Have a nice day
NO MAN IS GOD BUT god IN HIS OWN WAY TO HIMSELF.
IF U.VE EVER LOST A SOUL SO CLOSE TO U, U WILL NEVER MOCK OTHERS JUST because THE PERSON @d HELM OF POWER IS UR BROTHER., TODAY HE IS POWER TORMENTING INNOCENT PEOPLE WITH UNIFORM MEN BUT GOD IS WATCHING HIM WITH A FIST OF HAMMER & WHEN GOD STRIKE , HE.LL B LIKE THIS MAN BELOW.....

Re: Buhari Celebrates Adams Oshiomhole’s 65th Birthday: "Nigeria Needs Your Wisdom" by jacyhelen(f): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2018
oyatmicah:
this man just wanted to b called the president of Nigeria so badly and had zero vision for governance. i just wish there is a RESET button we can press to get rid of all this mess we call politicians in Nigeria

I seriously Pray Buhari wins 2nd term,so that those IDIOTS he Promised 3 million Jobs per Year will also be Deceived and told to expect 6Million Jobs per Month!!!!..Ndi ara!!!!!
Re: Buhari Celebrates Adams Oshiomhole’s 65th Birthday: "Nigeria Needs Your Wisdom" by jacyhelen(f): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2018
SEMO007:

That's so huge
Waooo
U mean 11 days Waooo dats legendary

But it's taking the government forever to end farmer/herdsmen clashes
Taking it forever to pay the 5k to unemployed they promise
It seems it's going to b forever to initiate a project and commission it( not the terminus type o)

Nice day bro

lmao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates Adams Oshiomhole’s 65th Birthday: "Nigeria Needs Your Wisdom" by evansjeff(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:
grin

We also congratulate osho baba as he clocks 65, but he lost his values the day he decided to contest for the governorship race in Edo state.

If you are a frequent traveller around the country the roads in edo is a no no and his government did not care about labour.

which Edo state are you talking about? You're big goat for this.

Tell me the state you're from when replying. Idiotic pig
Re: Buhari Celebrates Adams Oshiomhole’s 65th Birthday: "Nigeria Needs Your Wisdom" by donqx: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2018
ok
Re: Buhari Celebrates Adams Oshiomhole’s 65th Birthday: "Nigeria Needs Your Wisdom" by winj3: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2018
No mention of the 75 million dollar loan he took just before leaving Edo state house, money he and his Cape Verde wife and family mostly grabbed.
Re: Buhari Celebrates Adams Oshiomhole’s 65th Birthday: "Nigeria Needs Your Wisdom" by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2018
evansjeff:

which Edo state are you talking about? You're big goat for this.

Tell me the state you're from when replying. Idiotic pig

Am from Kano state man, do you have a problem with my state can't you just comprehend and understand that you are the cause of your own problems.

Did not want to give you any attention but I just did
Re: Buhari Celebrates Adams Oshiomhole’s 65th Birthday: "Nigeria Needs Your Wisdom" by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
ManirBK:
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday joined the All Progressives Congress family in congratulating a party stalwart and former governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole, on his 65th birthday.

Buhari, in a statement by his spokesman, Mr Femi Adesina, affirmed that Nigeria had benefitted a lot from Oshiomhole’s robust and responsive leadership style.

The president expressed belief that as the former governor “grows older, his invaluable wisdom will be most useful for the growth of the nation.”

He felicitated with the foremost labour leader, his family, friends and colleagues “On the milestone, which has been lined with awards and recognitions for courageous and selfless service to humanity, the nation and his community as a former leader of the Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC) and a governor.”

President Buhari prayed that the almighty God grants Oshiomhole longer life and good health to keep serving the nation he loves so much.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-oshiomhole-s-wisdom-needed-for-nigeria-s-growth.html?

Wisdom of fūcking Cape Verde pussy abi. Hörny bastard.
Re: Buhari Celebrates Adams Oshiomhole’s 65th Birthday: "Nigeria Needs Your Wisdom" by friendlyenemy: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Buhari Celebrates Adams Oshiomhole’s 65th Birthday: "Nigeria Needs Your Wisdom" by evansjeff(m): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:

Am from Kano state man, do you have a problem with my state can't you just comprehend and understand that you are the cause of your own problems.

Did not want to give you any attention but I just did
See this kid, get lost, I don't argue with almajiris
Re: Buhari Celebrates Adams Oshiomhole’s 65th Birthday: "Nigeria Needs Your Wisdom" by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 7:37am On Apr 05, 2018
evansjeff:

See this kid, get lost, I don't argue with almajiris

cool

My gee gee am not a bad guy and am not going to insult you I keep you in my mentions to say I noticed you.

Have a blessed day man and help someone today

(1) (2) (Reply)

ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big / Governor Jang Appoints Son As Special Adviser. / PDP Denies Postponing National Convention, Says APC Fighting Lost Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.