Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Potential For Employment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Potential For Employment (495 Views)

Sex Is Now A Prerequisite For Employment / A Universtiy Graduate Needed For Employment At Ilorin / Which Of The Federal Government Agencies Is More Juicy For Employment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Potential For Employment by Onenaira1: 7:15am On Apr 04, 2018
A friend of mine is currently looking for Employees for a remote position.

From what I gathered: it's a sales/virtual assistant position. The sole aim of the position is helping her increase her clienteles for her therapy business. It is 100% commission meaning how much you make is solely on you. Idk how the commission is conducted so that's something you'll speak to her about if she picks you.

Her requirements:
Graduate (associate( minimal) or bachelor (maximum))
Good communication skills
Good customer service skills
Sales experience or equivalence
Ability to work with little to no supervision
Ability to work remotely

It is an American based company thus I'm going say you must have good English diction, no broken or any thing close it it.

Obviously this is not a normal job description inquiry and that's because I don't know much about the job. All I know is that's she's hiring. Considering the job is a remote job, I believe any one in Africa can do it hence I'm bringing it here. The unemployment rate is just appalling to me hence I'm making this post. It is a US company thus your pay would be in their currency thus, chances of higher pay based on the exchange rate.

Anyone interested, let me know and I'll forward your resume to her. I know the girl personally. I went to school with her and we're very close so I'll try my best to prompt her to contact each of una seeking employment.

BTW: please for Godsake no scammers. Since I'm going to be advocating for whoever that replies, I don't know any of you lots, so please it's my reputation in jeopardy so NO scammers!!! Please don't Bleep up my reputation and don't Bleep up my friendship!! please don't make me regret trying to help people. Only those that are serious, reply. If you're not serious, please don't reply.
Re: Potential For Employment by Awaitingkopa(f): 7:44am On Apr 04, 2018
Location pls?
Re: Potential For Employment by cinoedhunter: 8:05am On Apr 04, 2018
Please where is the location of the job?
Re: Potential For Employment by Onenaira1: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Location pls?

Remote/virtual means it's an online job. You can do it at home as long as you have a computer, phone and an internet. The company is registered and located in Miami, Fl but currently what she's looking for are virtual assistant/sale.

If you're interested, I recommend researching what virtual assistant and sales representative does so nothing comes as a shock to you.
Re: Potential For Employment by Onenaira1: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
cinoedhunter:
Please where is the location of the job?

Remote means It's anonline job. please read my reply to awaitingkopa, it explains everything better
Re: Potential For Employment by Awaitingkopa(f): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
Onenaira1:

Remote/virtual means it's an online job. You can do it at home as long as you have a computer, phone and an internet. The company is registered and located in Miami, Fl but currently what she's looking for are virtual assistant/sale.

If you're interested, I recommend researching what virtual assistant and sales representative does so nothing comes as a shock to you.
cool I'm interested
Re: Potential For Employment by Onenaira1: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
cool I'm interested

I tried sending you an email from nairaland but it will not let me. Email me at ionyeemechi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I wont / What You Need To Know About 2018 Nigerian Fire Service Jobs / You're Wasting Time Writing Your Cover Letter If You Don't Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.