Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Have A Great Business Idea; I Need Co-founders/Investors - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have A Great Business Idea; I Need Co-founders/Investors (393 Views)

Invest In Quality Prints: A Great Business Strategy In Business Investment / In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project / I Need Someone To Give Me Business Idea I Can Invest 500000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Great Business Idea; I Need Co-founders/Investors by Cr8ivethinker(m): 7:19am On Apr 04, 2018
I have a great business idea; It's innovative, unique, viable and in terms of profitability, it would generate millions of naira in revenue monthly. It's an idea for a digital music service with a unique selling point that would make it gain competitive advantage. Experts have reviewed the idea and said it's very brilliant. They believe it would be the next big thing in the music industry and would definitely make a mark.

I need capital from investors to execute the idea. In exchange for your investment, you would have a stake in the company (and be a co-founder). Let's create a new brand in the music industry!

If you are interested or you have connection with someone who might be, please contact me on musicbusiness30@gmail.com for more enquiries. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Buying And Selling This Kind Of Decoration Material In 2018 Will Not Disappoint / Make 300$ To 420$ / Ibeju Lekki Residents Lament As They Lose Valuables Worth Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.