Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja (29170 Views)

Police Officer Rapes And Impregnates His 15-Year-Old Niece In Nasarawa / Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by BetaThings: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
2016v2017:
The brother of the little girl is a complete mumu.
you failed to take drastic actions the first day by inviting police.
Underage girl raped, you are negotiating settlement with the heartless guy.

If they pursue the matter very well, DNA will show who is the father and he would have to prove how the girl's baby was fathered by him

Will he say it was through sperm donation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by BetaThings: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
Toks2008:
I don't get It....a cute guy with a good Job who could get a mature lady and unleash his passion chose a minor ....this one weak me.

WYSINWYG

Good job! Proof?
Cute guy. Is that all? How are his manners? What are his preferences?

I trust that without much efforts, you can come up with 10 reasons why this vermin did this
Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by Distopher94: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
embarassedSelf control scarcity
Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by holicalpha(m): 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
BetaThings:

Forget this world. It was done by southern Nigerian

Last week, you hypocrites were saying

You need to be specific when you say “You people" cuz I don't remember posting anything on this forum last week.
Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by ozoebuka1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
dalass:
Wow, Afonja entered Chidi to repeatedly rape a little girl and also the mass rape at Flavour s Enugu concert?. You should be ashamed of yourselves for once abeg and meshuonu!
e pain am grin

Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by Toks2008(m): 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
BetaThings:

WYSINWYG

Good job! Proof?
Cute guy. Is that all? How are his manners? What are his preferences?

I trust that without much efforts, you can come up with 10 reasons why this vermin did this

So in your world you need all these attributes to get a lady laid....strange I must say
Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by dalass(f): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
ozoebuka1:
e pain am grin
Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by Countersam(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
Chai pedophile banker

Upon all the posh babes you see everyday,and the free pu$$ies you must have rejected just to outdo yourself.
At the end you will say its your village people. Disgrace!
Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by diseyi(f): 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
shocked ok ooo.. After f***king freely no quarel no fighting.. Kasala don burst u com dey speak continious pasted tense.. Weldon.. Wetin dem mk condom 4.. As u big rich sense no follow 4 ur matter.. Jus carry ur property abegi
Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by friendlyenemy: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by Decency1984(m): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
end time
Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by Eagleword14(f): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
Beast in human form. I pity the poor girl....May God see her through
Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by MissRaine69(f): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
The pastor is to blame as well
How do you just handover a human like you are handoivwe old shoes? The girl was in his care and then donated that poor girl to someone else?
Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Fine man with an evil mind.
How could he do such a thing to that little girl.
He's not jobless I would have said the frustration causes my joblessness made him to do such thing even though it's not an excuse.
He's also old enough to keep a woman in his house even if she's not his wife though It's not the best.
Now that it has happened like that, he should be forced to marry the girl since he's chosen to be a paedophile.
See how he wants to ruin an innocent life just because his third leg can't differentiate between a child and an adult.
Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
nagoma:
Nobody has mentioned pedophilia , may be because a northerner is not involved.
The difference between northern pedophiles and southern pedophiles is that the northern pedophile persuades poor parents and gets married to the child. The southern pedophile simply rapes the child. Both must stop.
Hes worst than a paedophile. Paedophile are sick this one is wickedness.
Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by Fourwinds: 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
that useless man will always be miserable in life....
Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by BetaThings: 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
Toks2008:

So in your world you need all these attributes to get a lady laid....strange I must say

It is strange that you are turning this against me!

You said

Toks2008:
I don't get It....a cute guy with a good Job who could get a mature lady and unleash his passion chose a minor ....this one weak me.

And my point is that are we sure he has a good job? And is he really cute in personality and preferences?
If he were a well-paid banker with any shame, this matter should not have degenerated to this level
N10,000 monthly to take care of a pregnant early teen girl and a banker cannot afford it?

Suppose he prefers younger girls to the mature ones
And I am saying that you (Toks) can come up with additional reasons why he is not getting mature girls

1 Like

Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by horlabic(f): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kai as you fine reach you see what konji has done to you soul paedophile oshi
Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
HalfAmazing:
Sometimes, you begin to wonder what is happening to the world.
Hmmmmm...
Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by Toks2008(m): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
BetaThings:

It is strange that you are turning this against me!

You said

And my point is that are we sure he has a good job? And is he really cute in personality and preferences?
If he were a well-paid banker with any shame, this matter should not have degenerated to this level
N10,000 monthly to take care of a pregnant early teen girl and a banker cannot afford it?

Suppose he prefers younger girls to the mature ones
And I am saying that you (Toks) can come up with additional reasons why he is not getting mature girls

Odiegwu
Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by encryptjay(m): 12:34am On Apr 05, 2018
What's all this marry her crap? This act should be condemned. We don't even have empathy again.
Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by CsRockefeller(m): 4:37pm On May 04, 2018
vickydevoka:
If name Bleep been him problem. him for relocate come Banue, Calabar or Jos. Here for Jos we the Bleep sotey our prick the curve

Guy, u get pm, I need ur help
Re: Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja by vickydevoka(m): 9:23pm On May 04, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Guy, u get pm, I need ur help
kk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Killed By Assassins On Motorcycle In Osogbo (photos) / Lagos Policeman Discourages The Rescue Of A Sea Turtle / 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.