Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Healthy Pigs And Piglets For Sale In Abeokuta. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Healthy Pigs And Piglets For Sale In Abeokuta. (922 Views)

Name Your Favorite Pet: Dogs, Cats, Monkeys, Snakes, Pigs, Spiders, Parrots? / Guinea Pigs And Guinea Pig Supplies Needed / Adorable&Admirable Piglets For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healthy Pigs And Piglets For Sale In Abeokuta. by kevkory: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2018
Good morning all, my mum has a pig farm (not that big but we are expanding gradually) in Abeokuta, obantoko axis. I'd love to use this medium to market a bit for those who want to get pigs for consumption or even start their respective pig farms.

We have fresh piglets on ground and they will be ready to go in a couple of weeks. The piglets are just 11 days old.

For enquiries;
Call: 08030400892
Whatsapp: 08173517777

1 Like

Re: Healthy Pigs And Piglets For Sale In Abeokuta. by kevkory: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2018
A couple of 7 months old pigs are also available and good for people with the intention of starting a pig farm

Re: Healthy Pigs And Piglets For Sale In Abeokuta. by kevkory: 9:14am On Apr 04, 2018
If you wish to get one or two of the piglets but probably you do not have the necessary things to start a pig farm in place, do not worry we got you covered. We have a pregnant pig that should be delivered of piglets in about 2months time.

Re: Healthy Pigs And Piglets For Sale In Abeokuta. by segzypark(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2018
Please state your prices
Re: Healthy Pigs And Piglets For Sale In Abeokuta. by kevkory: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2018
segzypark:
Please state your prices

4 weeks old (weaners) 5,000
7 months old 12,000
Re: Healthy Pigs And Piglets For Sale In Abeokuta. by segzypark(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
I will connect with you via whatsapp......but am considering how to transport them down to iseyin
Re: Healthy Pigs And Piglets For Sale In Abeokuta. by kevkory: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
segzypark:
I will connect with you via whatsapp......but am considering how to transport them down to iseyin

OK sir. I think whatsapp will be a better medium for us to discuss better.

(1) (Reply)

Caucasian Puppy For Swap Phc Only / Boy Attack By His Snake Pet !!! Lolx / Fresh Beautiful Lhasa Apso For Sale. Active & Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.