Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,493 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why (23025 Views)

Bolt Nigeria Sacks 22 Employees (Out Of 45) / Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by NairaMaster1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
It's normal for PMB to plant his people there. that's while he's enjoying his peoples support.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by loan4biz: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
if you need loan to expand your business kindly check my signature
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
F..cked up country, In Nigerian embassy new Delhi most workers are Indians while many Nigerians live there jobless. Nigerian embassy Rome, same thing,few Nigerians working but and most administrative jobs done by Italians and some other African nationals, while thousand of legally resident Nigerians roam the streets jobless.
Nigerian embassy(Stockholm) Sweden apart from the first desk officers(two of them), down the embassy basement where most administrative jobs are done, we have Cape Verde, Ethiopian and mostly Ghanaian nationals working there,including photographic,scanning and other sensitive information's units,how f..ck up can an embassy be!

ijustdey:

http://thenationonlineng.net/nigerian-embassy-washington-explains-sack-workers/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by jabberjawz: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
........And Liar Mohammed will come out & say no Nigerian has lost his/her job since APC came to power.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by adecz: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
They will soon replace them
with ethnic Fulani....

Just watch out !!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by Boss13: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please sack all of them and replace them with non-Nigerians that understand they are providing a service. The Nigerians there are lazy, rude and very Nigerian. They punish you deliberately. It’s a nightmare

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by handsomeyinka(m): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
savio93:
Work for government.. Sack
Work for Private.... Retrenchment

Who I go work for?

*me, Myself and I*
Go work for EVANS.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by Boss13: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
psammy1122:

F..cked up country, In Nigerian embassy new Delhi most workers are Indians while many Nigerians live there jobless. Nigerian embassy Rome, same thing,few Nigerians working but and most administrative jobs done by Italians and some other African nationals, while thousand of legally resident Nigerians roam the streets jobless.
Nigerian embassy(Stockholm) Sweden apart from the first desk officers(two of them), down the embassy basement where most administrative jobs are done, we have Cape Verde, Ethiopian and mostly Ghanaian nationals working there,including photographic,scanning and other sensitive information's units,how f..ck up can an embassy be!

Please note that the US consulate in Walter carrington crescent in Victoria Island, employs a lot of Nigerians even as Visa Officers. The Canadian embassy in ghana, also employs Ghanaians. Currently, the Canadian embassy in London, is seeking the employment services of locals (that is British residents).

So stop this ignorant nonsense you are saying. If you are unaware, research before you spew rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by LZAA: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
imhotep:
see the ugly building sef LMAO
cc lzaa onyeoga
kikikikiki grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by engrjacuzzi: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
the saddest thing is when you wake up and show gratitude, only for employee to say "your services, input no longer needed "
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
LZAA:

kikikikiki grin grin
Nigger Area embassy LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by linearity: 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It was rationalized.
And very rational of them to lay those folks off.

78% of the Local staff in the Chancery of the Nigerian Embassy in the US are Yorubas and are both incompetent and very rude to their fellow countrymen. They make you feel you are bugging them.
I'm sure Buhari will want that to change.

It's not fair that I can't readily find someone to speak Etsako or Igbo with when I go in there.
Nigeria belongs to all tribes and not just the Yorubas and Hausas.

What do they mean by ‘local staff’?

Is it that, they are US Residents/Citizens working at the embassy, i.e. they are not diplomatic workers who must return to Nigeria after been let go.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by prechbills1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
wait.. Nigeria can't afford a more customized building for this shít or what? what kinda nonsense is this undecided
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by LZAA: 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
imhotep:

Nigger Area embassy LMAO

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by Reelmii: 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
if truly some of them have been there for 30years and they are complaining, then GREED is their problem, because they ought to have established themselves all these years, wise once wont even wait for the retrenchment, they will leave on their own.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by Reelmii: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
wink2015:
They have had their own SUPER FAIR SHARE OF THE NATIONAL CAKE and I think there is nothing wrong if they are made to return home.

OVERSEAS IS NOT MEANT FOR THEM ALONE.

Let others who are back home be given a fair share of such an opportunity.

AMERICA IS NOT THEIR PAPA NAME.

TO ME THESE WORKERS HAVE ENJOYED FAR BEYOND MY IMAGINATION.

Please they should return home and let others be given such opportunity or near such opportunity.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
dont mind them, I dont know if that is their father's house, they want to die there, but we won't blame them stilll, if we were in their shoes we would do same, who no like better thing
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by Galaticos444: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
pweshboi:
Hope they won't start employing non Nigerians to do the job Nigerians can do. Naija too funny in many ways. So anything can happen
I also sincerely hope buhari won't start employing his brothers 4rm Sudan.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by DJInfluence: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hmm... some people want to bring in their own people into the embassy..
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by Emmyrex1999: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
See here below.
Make millions of Naira on our daily fixed games call or WhatsApp this number 09012440532 for more details check my instagram page marafixedgames for testimonies

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by jacyhelen(f): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
ijustdey:

http://thenationonlineng.net/nigerian-embassy-washington-explains-sack-workers/

I seriously Pray Buhari wins 2nd term,so that those IDIOTS he Promised 3 million Jobs per Year will also be Deceived and told to expect 6Million Jobs per Month!!!!..Ndi ara!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by guru90: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
DAREH13:
HAS ANYONE NOTICE BET9JA SITE NT LOADING ANYMORE?

Site under maintainance!!!!

Because a lot of people chop yesterday ... guys won millions of naira yesterday......
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by iamtardey: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
only the structure sef you go don know say... na our own be this lol
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by Jaqenhghar: 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
pweshboi:
Hope they won't start employing non Nigerians to do the job Nigerians can do. Naija too funny in many ways. So anything can happen
Non Nigerians wont work under those conditions
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by Kobicove(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
My friend get a life before you reply to my inputs on this issue.Who the f..ck are you to tell me about research .Does it look like we are age mate in anything? See rat talking about research! Am talking from personal experience of things i have seen with my own eyes and you are here spewing rubbish trying to impress who?.
The point of my inputs was just to draw attention to the issue publish, if you read clearly in the second to last paragraph, it was stated Nigerians are asked to go while retaining locals(Americans )who work there.Does the stuff i wrote look like ear say or google research?I dont know the rational behind it,whether for cost or whatever,i just keep noticing foreigners working a lot in our embassies around the world while we have Nigerians in these same places roaming the street without jobs.
Word of advice from an adult, stop throwing insults around everything you write or respond to,it dosent make your response intelligent or meaningful but shows your level of maturity
PS:Am not APC/PDP divide,just a Nigerian.

Boss13:

Please note that the US consulate in Walter carrington crescent in Victoria Island, employs a lot of Nigerians even as Visa Officers. The Canadian embassy in ghana, also employs Ghanaians. Currently, the Canadian embassy in London, is seeking the employment services of locals (that is British residents).

So stop this ignorant nonsense you are saying. If you are unaware, research before you spew rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by opribo(m): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
Let them do the usual thing ship some aboki's to Washington to do the job. SMH for this nation. You sack Nigerians and leave non Nigerians to do the work abi.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by seguno2: 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
wickyyolo:
Buhari and Bad news

Is like 5 & 6.
Abeg who has the Zuma meme?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos / Johnspeak Uwangue: 4 Highly Profitable Talents And How They Work / Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.