Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning (27368 Views)

See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field / Rare Orange-Eyed Owl Not Seen For Almost 125 Years Is Spotted In Malaysia (Pics) / The Owl's Long Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by HORLADSTAR(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
This was the xame owl that Hagrid gave to Harry Potter as a gift.
BRO U JUST KILL A LEGENDARY OWL NAMED HEDWIG

1 Like

Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by jericco1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
it's not strange
Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
davidque:
Wicked, barbaric and Ignorant Nigerians. Na to chop anything una see for una environment. Goat, Chicken, Cows and other common meat no do una. Na Owl dey hungry una now. If you chop am kon turn to tuber of yam na your wahala ooo

Black man mentality, soon we will have extinct animals the white rhino are almost extinct.

2 Likes

Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
U just killed that fine bird for nothing undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by gerald09(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Make sure you burn that bird cause it looks spiritual sad
WOW!!! gurl you blow my mind. REALLY!!!
Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by GavelSlam: 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
And you are proudly displaying your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
Village dey chase you.
Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by erico2k2(m): 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
This one don dey plan to eat am sad after if you eat am way you nor fit shit you go begin blame your village people sad

Don't quote me but I heard if you eat the head raw you can see the Army of the Dead . angry
Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by blueivy8: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
Blueeyedboi:
..I don't believe in the existence of village people...what you don't know won't kill ya.... grin grin
that is what will kill u d more
Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by Dollarship(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Eat it at your own peril
The way go visit toilet you go know say life is sweet cheesy
Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
Blueeyedboi:
.....I don't Gerrit... Humans are spiritual beings cos we have a soul.....birds ain't spiritual for crying out loud!!!

Yes, birds ain't spiritual but spiritual beings turn them spiritual by taking over the birds with their souls.
Witches normally turn to birds to attend meetings at their covers but also turn to other animals to commit evil.
I don't give a Fick for a disclaimer but that's the truth as I know it.

1 Like

Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by Jkvivi2020: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
must you eat everything you see.you don kill am already thank God carry go troway.The truth is that bird is always easy to use by witches.they usually fly at night.
Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Blueeyedboi:
..I don't believe in the existence of village people...what you don't know won't kill ya.... grin grin

Yeah ? But robbers you don't know can kill ya. Terrorists you don't know can kill ya and diseases you don't know can kill ya ?
Keep being delusional.

1 Like

Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
DJInfluence:
such a beautiful bird... why do we kill every creatures in this country?

We don't value life in this country....everything...kill, kill, kill, eat, eat , eat...if they see food at crossroads, they won't eat that though

1 Like

Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
Jkvivi2020:
must you eat everything you see.you don kill am already thank God carry go troway.The truth is that bird is always easy to use by witches.they usually fly at night.

the bird wey be hustler like them , wey no even get meat for body
Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by enemyofprogress: 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
Chineke meeeeeeeeeeeee, abomination, chai you've killed mama oluchi that only came from your village to visit you. You go soon receive unpleasant news from your village cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by Jethrolite(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Make sure you burn that bird cause it looks spiritual sad
Go and sleep.
Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by Jethrolite(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
Blueeyedboi:
Jeeze!!!!....thats scary!!!....anyway I know you're joking...already on fire.. grin grin
Keep some for me.
Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by adecz: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Wetin the owl do una

1 Like

Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by gbemi514: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
Blueeyedboi:
...have you eaten one before?.. How does it taste?
nah haven't and not planning on eating one soon
Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by raph101(m): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
Blueeyedboi:

I pity ur ancestors.... dey dere!
Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by omohayek: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
DJInfluence:
such a beautiful bird... why do we kill every creatures in this country?
Because most Nigerians are both ignorant and totally lacking in regard for life, whether that be the life of another human being or a harmless owl going about its business. The saddest thing about the OP's act is that owls feed primarily on vermin like mice and rats, so this act of killing has removed one more predator helping to keep the rodent population down for free.

It's astonishing how ignorant so many Nigerians remain, in an age when all they have to do to learn about things they don't know is turn to Google or Wikipedia.

3 Likes

Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by Kabaka100: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
Bush people! Always killing killing everything

1 Like

Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by williams85(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
why kill an owl?if it’s in developed countries , it will be taken to a zoo cos owls are going into extinction
Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by iamtardey: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
now tell me... what have you gained killing it?

1 Like

Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by iamtardey: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
No blueeyedboi it doesn't work that way birds like this are spiritual and should be destroy when caught. So go burn it down now..... So you have not heard of "edo airways"
following
Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by pretty16(f): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
Chain! Una dey kill owl? Something oyibo ppl keep as pets
Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
iamtardey:
following
Re: See The Owl Killed In My Office This Morning by iamtardey: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ormorlehwah:
Omode o mogun, on pe lefo......

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1,800-Year-Old Roman Camp Unearthed At 'Armageddon' In Israel (Photos) / Picture Of Africa From Space: By ESA Satellite / Nigeria To Start Production Of Pencils, Says Onu [minister Of Science And Techno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.