Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo (37241 Views)

The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria / Omotola 40th Birthday: Igbinedion, Dangote, Elumelu, Momodu, The Idibias, Others / The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by shakyum: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
the left dude resemble his father like die.
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Kabaka100: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
Money good oh!
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by 2dice01: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dozie32:
People said that I look like tubaba na true?
Bro you look like one Baba grin

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by mhizcassidy001(f): 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
* but this is not the complete family pictures where are the rest of his children is true what about the other children by baby mamas.abi i dont understand oo those children are they photoshoot.i think this will teach those empty brain baby mamas.
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by loan4biz: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
lovely
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Andy2274: 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Beautiful picture but Annie has an ugly soul.

I pray somebody gives her hell in her marital home and deprives her of joy.
I hope they interfere in her relationship with Tuface just like she interfered and battered her brother's fiancée.

Heaven will not forgive that she joined in beating up and throwing away an innocent girl whose only crime was to love a scum.
. Here comes the most envious, over sabi and brainless fellow on nairaland? If you like do fasting and prayer for the down fall of another person while you wallow in poverty. Just because you read the story on social media doesn't mean it is true because you were not there neither did you know anything about it. My brother remove hatred from your life. Stop the envy because they are not the cause of your poverty. Who don pass you don pass you.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by KingOvo(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dozie32:
Yes the hungry version tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by QBL100: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
That’s my lovely brother and his family.
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Dozie32(m): 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ooo I Don hear
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dozie32:

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by enemyofprogress: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
Bblessing37:

They are roasted undecided
get out
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Dozie32(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hahahahaha
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by KingOvo(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
Facebooker:
Sexy men are my turn on!
All these men hiding behind a female moniker undecided undecided
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Slimfitgen(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
don't joke with cross river's pussssy

Its not Cross River its Akwa Ibom... They gat the power to hold the magic stick very well!!!
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by amakadihot87(f): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So cute kiss but this is not the complete family picture where are the rest of his children thought Annie was pregnant ?
.....i dont think those 2 boys are Annie's children ,i think she has 2 girls
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by addikt(m): 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
Your world ke??....or you mean grin one of your worlds....
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by charytea(f): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Bblessing37:

They are roasted undecided
hahahahaha abi oh! but you wicked oh I swear
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by no1madman(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
Facebooker:
Sexy men are my turn on!
Okkk

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by enemyofprogress: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
Slimfitgen:

Its not Cross River its Akwa Ibom... They gat the power to hold the magic stick very well!!!
ok
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by friendlyenemy: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by tompat86(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kingpee2:
The idibias,I love your ways my mentor ..2baba for president..
U mean SUG PRESIDENT?
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by zudozz: 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
This guy don Ses something for this life.. Na that carol elkanemi abi Danjuma own dey jelousy still dey turn my belle..
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by NairaMaster1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
How about other childrens that he burned?

BURNED? They must have died from the burn
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by enemyofprogress: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
NairaMaster1:

BURNED? They must have died from the burn
no they didn't dead, they are steal alife
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by NairaMaster1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
no they didn't dead, they are steal alife

Hahahaha!
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by femi4: 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
Facebooker:
Sexy men are my turn on!
hum
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by ajibare01(m): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So cute kiss but this is not the complete family picture where are the rest of his children thought Annie was pregnant ?

na another person life be book wey you suppose read abi tongue
Thegeneralqueen:

na another person life be book wey you suppose read abi
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
ajibare01:

na another person life be book wey you suppose read abi tongue

na another person life be book wey you suppose read abi
What can a young girl do cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Femoje(m): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
Bakery Consultant / Baking Bread Consultancy support.If you are interested in setting up a bakery and you want to know more about the business and how to maximize profit..
we do general bakery consult, Production Cost analysis, Production cost reduction and recipes.
Quality assured consultancy support for baking bread industry.
Complete one-stop solution For Bakery Consultants Services who need to set-up a BREAD Bakery
Assist client to develop new products
Giving advice and solution to clients who have problems in BREAD Bakery.
Supply or recommend suitable machinery and equipment to clients who need either small or big scale production.
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by gwama: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
This one will come to the retirement with about 15 children ooh grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo In Love With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage's Friendship/Love / Ubi Franklin As Julius Agwu's Personal Assistant (Throwback Photos) / Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.