Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) (61754 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Falz As A Kid / Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana / Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by CaptainStephen(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
easy to take down if you sabi the technique wink
Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by Josephjnr(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hahahahaha!
Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by sirusX(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
Is all his body used just to block bullet

cz ayam not understanding
Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
KushyKush:
That guy looks like 15 of me.

So you small that way?

Hope your dic k is not little too?
Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by yomislim: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Josephjnr:
Hahahahaha!

Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by NeeKlaus: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
VampireeM:
body guard I hear? undecidedMeanwhile I just saw talented Timi Dakolo few mins ago standing as usual at our busstop without bodyguard whilst waiting for his car to be washed.
Mumu. And it is Falz that is talentless, shey?

3 Likes

Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by iamtardey: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
falcon01:
i am more muscular than him but he is bigger than me

no be by muscle
Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by muffyt05: 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
calobinna:
I wouldn't share my herb with that guy...
I'd rather puff alone, he might see as an ant after some kisses...

Ganja planta

1 Like

Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by thundafire: 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
What's funny about it, dey guy ain't funny in anyway
Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by BlueRayDick: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
KushyKush:
That guy looks like 15 of me.

Kush never too much? How u wan fat?
Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by beaversticks(m): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
Most times I get to imagine how they'll look in their 60s and 70s
Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by iamtardey: 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
it's a bodyguard for a his show i guess
Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by heendrix(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
VampireeM:
body guard I hear? undecidedMeanwhile I just saw talented Timi Dakolo few mins ago standing as usual at our busstop without bodyguard whilst waiting for his car to be washed.

okay great you just earn yourself 2 coins
Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by heendrix(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
Spar7tan:
All na wash, na pure water. Make e come my street I go show am pepper

lol

1 Like

Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by northvietnam(m): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
jericco1:
what does he need a bodyguard for?
Entertainment is all about packaging ...
Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by chrissbliss: 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nice one
Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by heendrix(m): 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

So you small that way?
ehh

1 Like

Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by josh123(m): 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Odey1997:
He looks cute so crushing on him!!!! Awwwwwn But why do they always have big biceps Exercises or steroids at work??
are u gay? undecided
Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by josh123(m): 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Odey1997:
He looks cute so crushing on him!!!! Awwwwwn But why do they always have big biceps Exercises or steroids at work??
are u gay? undecided
Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by Odey1997(m): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
josh123:
are u gay? undecided
As if I knew this comment was coming
Even if I am who cares
Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by Odey1997(m): 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
josh123:
are u gay? undecided
Uncle yes I am
I dey my house come and arrest me wey Goya oil sef I need deliverance ����

For Christ sake can't I crush in peace again
Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by calobinna(m): 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
muffyt05:

Ganja planta
I see you great man
Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by kmaster007: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
make dis guy fight Joshua

1 Like

Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by jericco1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
northvietnam:

Entertainment is all about packaging ...
is that all you know?
Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by enemyofprogress: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
fuckerstard:
Falz get bodyguard, na wah o
the thing tire me. Na who dey attack am?
Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by BiafranBushBoy: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
VampireeM:

Talent is one...

converting it to money is the hardest part...

1 Like

Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by Snow02: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
Odey1997:
aren't you male?
Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

So you small that way?

Your obsession with dîck, ehn. Come, let mexure your craze

1 Like

Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by DJInfluence: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
Muscle dey bullet proof? Abi the body guard go gree collect bullet for am?

meanwhile, the pic funny sha... i laff small despite the plenty problems wey dey land
Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by friendlyenemy: 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) by Reelmii: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
falz should just be a good boy when ever he is close to this guy, because if he does anything to annoy this guy ehh, na igbobi go solve the problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy / Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) / Liquorose Wears Braless See-Through Dress To TECNO BBNaija After Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.