Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! (1144 Views)

Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” / Any Attempt To Impeach Saraki Will Be Resisted - Tambuwal Says / Maina’s Recall Was Grand Conspiracy Against Buhari – Human Rights Lawyer, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! by tomakint: 11:41am On Apr 04, 2018
The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats!

INEC is meant to be an unbiased umpire in the game of elections, but as it stands today judging from cloned websites all over the whole place from INEC, you can tell that INEC is up to something fishy. Talking about the necessary voter's registration exercise across the Nation, you can tell that already there is a grand conspiracy at play where numbers of voters  up North (especially Northwest) have been given a bloated figure that can easily erase whatever votes that can be scooped from Southeast and Southsouth in the coming elections. One more thing Nigerians must be wary of is the way and manner prospective electorates are not encouraged to register in the Southern part whereas it was alleged that underage electorates have already registered up North, also Emirs were accused of having access or being in custody of mass supply of PVCs which are to be distributed right from the palace to their prospective electorates there.

This is the crux of the matter and should be a cause for concern among well meaning Nigerians because we have a biased INEC on ground who is willing to rig systematically at all cost for Buhari and his poverty-spreading party, APC, by all means possible. They must be firmly resisted by all strength within us. The bogus figures claim assigned to Northwest must be checked. The sudden appearance of many Chad and Nigeriens citizens all over Nigeria wielding Nigerian PVCs must be firmly resisted and questions must be asked. The underage registration must be resisted. The deliberate malfunction of most of the capturing machines down South unlike the "functioning ones" this worthless INEC body spread all over the North is a deliberate attempt to disenfranchise Southern prospective electorates. 

INEC had a Northern Chairman in the person of Jega and now Buhari came in, he is still fielding another Northerner, Mahmud, as INEC Chairman, even his terrible cousin, Madam Zakari, whom he wanted dearly as INEC chairman is still within INEC despite due for retirement as one of the high ranking commissioners. Nigerians must stand up to their future and begin to ask questions now before it is too late. Buhari and INEC are on a mission to enslave us further. Buhari is killing Nigerians and any attempt to force the dictator and inept Buhari on us all will be firmly resisted by all Nigerians. Buhari should retire back to his farm to go and rest in 2019!

PDP and other registered political parties, human right agencies and well meaning and influential Nigerians who are true born Democrats should take note.

Please Share Across All Groups!

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! by Ratello: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2018
This is in order and a fantastic eye-opener for us all, INEC is definitely on a mission and I think the OP deserves to be commended for this alert that we must take in deeply against 2019. I experienced some manipulations too in this regard as a Southerner!

1 Like

Re: The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! by SadiqBabaSani: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
Not in to say

1 Like

Re: The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! by Ratello: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Not in to say

My brother you don't have to be in to know the manipulations. Just today, my wife who registered under the 2011 exercise was told that the registration is now invalid that she must do another one but up North you hardly hear that, because PVCs are frequently handed over to.Almajiris and foreigners from Chad and Niger Republic. My brother shine your eyes.

1 Like

Re: The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! by Balyz: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
Some losers are already looking for the perfect excuse to give when their candidate will be beaten hands down at the polls. We will be on hand to gloat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! by QuotaSystem: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
Rubbish, as if Maurice Iwu a southerner was not INEC Chairman when southerner OBJ was President.

Keep practicing your self consolation speech against 2019.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! by tomakint: 11:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
Balyz:
Some losers are already looking for the perfect excuse to give when their candidate will be beaten hands down at the polls. We will be on hand to gloat

This is the problem with you blind bigots and never do wells set of clowns, tell me what Buhari will campaign with in 2019 and if you think you are that gullible to be tricked into rigging for him I can assure you that you will be disgraced that the world will know about it. I only cited the reality on ground not that I am exercising any fear.

3 Likes

Re: The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! by blackpanda: 6:38am On Apr 05, 2018
Stupid write up

You will need this as a self consolation speech next year. Keep practicing ok grin

3 Likes

Re: The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 05, 2018
Nobody will touch the thread because most young Nigerians don’t understand what patriotism is all about.

They have been tooled to look at things from a football perspective.
This is beyond the party anyone supports. The decadent of government institutions through manipulation of systems to favour one group against the other is the death of democracy.

There was a country indeed!!

2 Likes

Re: The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! by tomakint: 11:23am On Apr 05, 2018
MIPNIG:
Nobody will touch the thread because most young Nigerians don’t understand what patriotism is all about.

They have been tooled to look at things from a football perspective.
This is beyond the party anyone supports. The decadent of government institutions through manipulation of systems to favour one group against the other is the death of democracy.

There was a country indeed!!

This is the real deal right there I am of the opinion that many youths have been bewitched to assume all is well not knowing that there is an ongoing planned conspiracy between INEC and the FG to rig the elections for Buhari. I was discussing with a party Chieftain yesterday and when I raised the issue he just laughed it off assuring me that Buhari and his APC goons will definitely not survive it of they dare rig the elections. I am too sure that when campaign starts, APC will be steamed to silence because they don't have any meaningful slogan to campaign with.

1 Like

Re: The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! by kcmichael: 11:34am On Apr 05, 2018
They have started wailing too early. Chai,2019 they will wail more.........

1 Like

Re: The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! by Ratello: 11:41am On Apr 05, 2018
kcmichael:
They have started wailing too early. Chai,2019 they will wail more.........

Do not be deceived by the gods or whatever thing you worship because I am too sure that 2019 will be too hot for your likes to rig the demon back into power, Buhari and your likes will be kicked back to Daura. This thread is to create awareness and it is all over the place. Why you folks reason like goblins is what baffle some of us.

2 Likes

Re: The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2018
Inasmuch as I am against the partial and unbiased INEC, I think Southern Nigerians are not serious in registering for PVC. Do they need to be forced to get their PVC, if they really want to kick out Buhari?

While the most illiterate northerners are registering en-masse to get their PVC. The most educated southerners only bark on social media without having PVCs.
Re: The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! by kcmichael: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2018
Ratello:

Do not be deceived by the gods or whatever thing you worship because I am too sure that 2019 will be too hot for your likes to rig the demon back into power, Buhari and your likes will be kicked back to Daura. This thread is to create awareness and it is all over the place. Why you folks reason like goblins is what baffle some of us.

Wailer spotted*********.children of hate.you are a product of infantile ejac*ulation

1 Like

Re: The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! by tomakint: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2018
blackpanda:
Stupid write up

You will need this as a self consolation speech next year. Keep practicing ok grin

Bookmark this page for reference purpose and please don't be part of the riggers because I still want to see your "face" alive next year.

1 Like

Re: The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! by tomakint: 11:51am On Apr 05, 2018
JackBaueress1:
Inasmuch as I am against the partial and unbiased INEC, I think Southern Nigerians are not serious in registering for PVC. Do they need to be forced to get their PVC, if they really want to kick out Buhari?

While the most illiterate northerners are registering en-masse to get their PVC. The most educated southerners only bark on social media without having PVCs.

You Southerners are your own nightmares due to paucity of necessary information. Who told you the Southerners are being forced to get their PVCs? Did you know how cumbersome this demonic INEC is making the exercise to be like down South? Did you know that up North PVCs are handed out to people almost in their homes? Capturing machines are as effective as ever up North while here in South they keep changing venues for PVC registrations like baby diapers without fore knowledge to prospective electorates. In the North, even Emirs have enough PVCs to share out to almajiris up North and you are here blaming Southerners who are spending hours at different centers just to get their PVCs yet this miserable, compromised INEC keeps frustrating their efforts. If it will take burning down this Country should that demonic thing be voted back into power then I am in. INEC or no INEC, Buhari will be kicked back to Daura in 2019.

1 Like

Re: The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! by kcmichael: 11:54am On Apr 05, 2018
************ to all children of hate

1 Like

Re: The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! by Ratello: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
kcmichael:

Wailer spotted*********.children of hate.you are a product of infantile ejac*ulation

Son, I am not an orphan like you who doesn't have parental care. I am stating the obvious since you are still sleeping that come what may, you and your god, Buhari, will be kicked back to your village in Daura come 2019!

2 Likes

Re: The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! by tomakint: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
To those in Ogba axis, I was just informed that you can register or validate the processing of the 2011 registration of PVC you did at Ojodu Grammar school, Ojodu; Anifowoshe Primary school complex, Anifowoshe, Ikeja every week day from 9am to 3pm. INEC is frustrating Southern electorates just go there and register for PVC or validate the old ones.
Re: The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! by 9jaArea: 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
Op go and sit down.
Do you have proof for this or it's the normal conspiracy theories of the South east?

1 Like

Re: The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! by tomakint: 2:24am On Jun 24, 2018
9jaArea:
Op go and sit down.
Do you have proof for this or it's the normal conspiracy theories of the South east?

If you think I am kidding then you need to be reborned 7 times to know what I had known about APC and INEC collaborations.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Messaged Donald Trump - See Their Hilarious Conversation / Offa Robbery: Police Nab Dismissed SARS Personnel Declared Wanted / FG’s Wrong-headed Solution To Herdsmen’s Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.