Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,610 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

News Of Mass Sacking At Skyebank - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / News Of Mass Sacking At Skyebank (1100 Views)

Headline News Of The Day / Firstbank Nigeria Secretly Mass Sacking Staff / Skyebank Want To Make Me Not To Write My Final Semester Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

News Of Mass Sacking At Skyebank by PedestrianNewsN: 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
What is Going on at Skyebank?

We understand that a company will not jeopardise company’s success to retain under-performing employees but the steps an organisation takes prior to terminating employment of employee(s) is an important factor. You do not just hire and fire based on mood-swing, there has to be a solid reason backed by law or at-least backed by the engagement terms.Read more https:///2pHnywE
Re: News Of Mass Sacking At Skyebank by johnsonjohn: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
Skye Bank promotes 875

Skye Bank has promoted over 875 workers, following the completion of its 2017 annual staff performance review.

The promotion, which cuts across cadres, the bank said, was in line with its commitment to reward workers who performed creditably during the past financial year.

http://thenationonlineng.net/skye-bank-promotes-875/

(1) (Reply)

CAPABLE Training Course Is Earning Me Additional Income / Daily Memoirs Facts Of The Day April 9 2018 / Daily Memoirs Fact Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.