Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

7 Top Tech Skills That Will Get You A High Pay In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 7 Top Tech Skills That Will Get You A High Pay In Nigeria (25386 Views)

Remote Job High Pay VS Traveling To Canada For Greener Pasture / How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria / #Youth4President2019 Is RECRUITING Work From Home State Reps with High Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Top Tech Skills That Will Get You A High Pay In Nigeria by chukzyfcbb: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2018
shurch:
Me that I have ccna ND ccnp sef how much b my salary undecided
bro what did you use in during ccnp switch practice? I am stuck with GNS3 and I have learnt that it cant do much of the switching commands. It was perfect for route tho. So how did you go about yours, guide a brother. Thanks
Re: 7 Top Tech Skills That Will Get You A High Pay In Nigeria by dauddy97(m): 11:10am On Apr 07, 2018
lostluggage:
tell me the learning path you took bro.. i mean the languages u learnt
i am into web. I started wit html/css and covered everything under a week wit full practice. After dat i took php,mysql and javascipt. Althoug, the last 3 i mentioned took me a month+ to finish.
Re: 7 Top Tech Skills That Will Get You A High Pay In Nigeria by dauddy97(m): 11:16am On Apr 07, 2018
lostluggage:

thanks broda. Pls where can i get sample projects to draw inspiration from...?
u can just design any website as progect/practice. Eg google,facebook,youtube.
Re: 7 Top Tech Skills That Will Get You A High Pay In Nigeria by srrrr(m): 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:

Does that accelerate anything
If you're going for graphics design or anything that has to do with 4k, FHD, QHD photo or video editing, you need a graphics card of at least 1.5gb vram.
you can start with 1gb for the meantime, but for serious work you need nothing less than 2gb.

Discrete graphics (or dedicated graphics) comes in the form of an additional card. It is ideal for high-end gamers and professional designers and video editors, but doesn’t add much performance for everyday users
Re: 7 Top Tech Skills That Will Get You A High Pay In Nigeria by Tex42(m): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

bro what did you use in during ccnp switch practice? I am stuck with GNS3 and I have learnt that it cant do much of the switching commands. It was perfect for route tho. So how did you go about yours, guide a brother. Thanks
Yeah, GNS3 doesn't do much in switching cos switches have ASIC[application specific integrated circuitry].

The best simulating software for switches is Packet tracer.

Don't know much about CISCO though, just a newbie in IT with interest in CISCO.

Open to learning if u can help.
Re: 7 Top Tech Skills That Will Get You A High Pay In Nigeria by chukzyfcbb: 10:04am On Apr 08, 2018
Tex42:
Yeah, GNS3 doesn't do much in switching cos switches have ASIC[application specific integrated circuitry].

The best simulating software for switches is Packet tracer.

Don't know much about CISCO though, just a newbie in IT with interest in CISCO.

Open to learning if u can help.
packet tracer is inadequate for Ccnp switch, its okay for Ccna only. I need to know what simulators I can use to practice Ccnp switches, I no get money to buy live devices, I'v already written Ccnp route and passed.

So need to forge ahead, but I am stuck without a simulator
Re: 7 Top Tech Skills That Will Get You A High Pay In Nigeria by tirex(m): 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
corpershun:

As a Business Development Officer that wants to become self employed which skills + ICT skills should one learn? Thank you

I can suggest someone to help in mentoring you as per that..It's not my line....Google search 'Michael Olafusi'

1 Like

Re: 7 Top Tech Skills That Will Get You A High Pay In Nigeria by corpershun: 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
tirex:

I can suggest someone to help in mentoring you as per that..It's not my line....Google search 'Michael Olafusi'

Thank you
Re: 7 Top Tech Skills That Will Get You A High Pay In Nigeria by bewitching: 8:51am On Feb 12, 2019
If you want to learn how to start a profitable Virtual Assistant Business online Contact 09093308321.

Offline training available to those in Abuja contact 09093308321
Re: 7 Top Tech Skills That Will Get You A High Pay In Nigeria by Gbengageorge: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
GNS is better now, you can configure router, switches and firewall at once.

chukzyfcbb:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Statements That Can Destroy Your Job Search / Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? / UBA Graduate Recruitment 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.