Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal (41344 Views)

Juventus Fans Arrested With Knives In Ugly Scenes Before Ajax Match (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Juventus Fans Wild After Undergoing Medical (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by calobinna(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
cool
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by johnime: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
zlatan has scored from 48m
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by TOMMYS: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
TOMMYS:
What is special about a winger who is always in the box for a tap in..
I no bleme Ronaldo. Na the as slicking benzema wey dey forget say him na top 9.
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by BornAgainMay: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
This guy has Igbo mindset
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by binsanni(m): 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
messi fans spoted cheesy cheesy cheesy
enemyofprogress:
We no go ear world again

2 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Ojemedad: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
I want to have that kind of breakthrough that even my enemies will give me a standing ovation

3 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Bimpe29: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lol. You can say that again.
KushyKush:
Messi's legs would have been too short for that stunt grin
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Krissjones: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
TOMMYS:
What is special about a winger who is always in the box for a tap in..
Which of the goals he scored yesterday was a tapin quit hating already it won't do you any good.

5 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
KushyKush:

Of course.

Its like expecting Davido to touch the roof of a Toyota Land Cruiser without jumping.

Height matters a lot
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by shurch(m): 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
When Messi tried it

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by odomanis: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
kkkp:
Nice one. But messi is the best

Messi is nowhere near CR7. Messi even has said it himself. CR7 is the best.

2 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by jameyjaggs: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
TDEMONEW:
sadwho ask you.... come watch Messi tonight... e remain the king
OK i go remind u PERSONALLY
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by UDUJ(m): 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
dammy13:
Superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo has thanked Juventus supporters for applauding his overhead goal in the LaLiga Champions’ 3-0 victory in the Champions League quarter final first leg in Turin on Tuesday.

Two-time reigning champions, Madrid put one foot in the semi-finals thanks to Ronaldo’s two goals and one assist to Marcelo.

Having opened the scoring inside three minutes, the Portugal captain was at it again with an unforgettable bicycle kick in the second half.

The FIFA world best player earned a standing ovation from Juventus fans.

Reacting to the fans’ gesture, Ronaldo told reporters, “I have to say thank you, Grazie, to all the supporters of Juventus. What they did for me was amazing.

“This has never happened in my career so far but I’m so happy.”

Ronaldo had earlier admitted that he did not expect to score his bicycle kick.

He became the first player in Champions League history to score in 10 successive appearances as he took his tally to 39 goals across all competitions for Madrid this season.

http://kikiotolu.com/champions-league-what-ronaldo-said-about-juventus-fans-applause-for-his-wonder-goal/

This is the reason I admire this guy so much. The discipline, the work ethic, the drive. He makes sure he gives 100% on the pitch.

Haters gonna hate but this guy right here is the best player in the world.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by ELgordo(m): 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ovoko! Ororo...... ur the best!

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
shurch:
When Messi tried it

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by superstylisht(m): 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Former England international Ray Wilkins has died in hospital at the age of 61.

Wilkins was taken to St George’s Hospital in Tooting, London last week after suffering a cardiac arrest and was placed in an induced coma.

He leaves behind his wife Jackie, with whom he had two children, Ross and Jade.

https://stylishc.com/2018/04/04/former-england-and-chelsea-footballer-ray-wilkins-dies-aged-61-in-hospital-after-suffering-heart-attack/
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by kmaster007: 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
let watch Messi self do him own tday
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by jameyjaggs: 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
johnime:
zlatan has scored from 48m
oya shift it to d champions league

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Tokziby: 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
KushyKush:

This was last season game against Juve but it didnt go in.

3 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by HarunaWest(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hemanwel:
Wait! Why are people just talking about last night's Ronaldo's goal like it's never been seen in football history? Like it's only Ronaldo that has ever scored such a goal. Like it's something new.
For the records, Peter Crouch has scored such; Wayne Rooney scored same too, and many other players. Rooney's was even adjudged the goal of the year by FIFA at that time.
Or is it cos it's Ronaldo? Abeg make we hear word jare!
I am not denying the fact that that nigga is a superstar. But all I am saying is, that kind of goal is stale

its not about the overhead kick...its about the team he scored against with buffon in goal...thats why d hype wouldnt die down easily...messi has tried against this team and he struggles unlike ronaldo

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Maxcollins042(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
KushyKush:
What about yours?
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by undisputedgbola(m): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
HPS3:
I'm even surprised they clapped for him in the first place with how heavily they were booing him from the beginning of the match.
The 'GLORY' attached to the goal was too much!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by scobyhybrid(m): 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hemanwel:
Wait! Why are people just talking about last night's Ronaldo's goal like it's never been seen in football history? Like it's only Ronaldo that has ever scored such a goal. Like it's something new.
For the records, Peter Crouch has scored such; Wayne Rooney scored same too, and many other players. Rooney's was even adjudged the goal of the year by FIFA at that time.
Or is it cos it's Ronaldo? Abeg make we hear word jare!
I am not denying the fact that that nigga is a superstar. But all I am saying is, that kind of goal is stale

hater, am sure u be barca fan, no one ever did it in champion league history and again a team like juventus, have messi scored a goal like dis in is life grin

3 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Jacktheripper: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
CR7 for president 2019.

2 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Mariangeles(f): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
Onisokuso1:
My boyyyyyyyyyyy oluaye Oluronaldo omo to de kangol to takiti bi kangaroo gba ball wole cool shocked . A tun ma n pe ni C gogongo, C gegenge. Omo aye, gbayii jare wink
Onisokuso ni é ni tóóto! grin
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Antina(f): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ojemedad:
I want to have that kind of breakthrough that even my enemies will give me a standing ovation

Walai cheesy cheesy
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by Antina(f): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
shurch:
When Messi tried it

grin grin
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by charytea(f): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
KushyKush:
Get your facts right before you make comments
Messi has scored not once but several goals in such positions..
Now, shift make I read better comments

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by anigbajumo(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
eddyslim:
You will forever be remembered.... Complete footballer you are

Wow that is good,that is why Leo messi is the greatest of all time, home rival has applauded him 5x than any other footballer on planet,don't doubt it just check below,good goals from Ronaldo but not complete footballer..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=tyQxPBwgpbc
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by GuntersChain(m): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
Spirit of sportmanship

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by charytea(f): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
odomanis:

Messi is nowhere near CR7. Messi even has said it himself. CR7 is the best.
When?
Kai! people seff
Re: What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal by EmperorAlonzo1: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
gcey2k:

5 Ballon D'ors
c finishing

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Madrid Wins 2018 FIFA Club World Cup (Photos) / Barcelona Bans Ousmane Dembele From Switching Off His Phone / Usain Bolt Plays For Central Coast Mariners FC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.