Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Advice Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Needed (579 Views)

Advice Needed Urgently / Abuja - Dubai Trip Advice Needed / Advice Needed On Africa Country To Migrate To For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by wemimo88(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hello nairalanders...
Am a young graduate that is about to finish my NYSC and am married with a lil kid, but I have always loved to travel outta of Nigeria for greener pasture and I have some money to fund myself. Please the question is:
Which country can you advise me to travel to as a first timer that at least I will be able to work and earn? With less harsh immigration process. Pls your candid response will be needed and appreciated. Thanks
Re: Advice Needed by wemimo88(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thanks sir but would have loved it of you expantiate more sir I know that u.s.a will be B1/B2. I think its OK With my family but the problem is I might not be traveling in the first place with my wife and kid. All am thinking now is the POE(Point of Entry) over there in the U.S.A. Am so grateful sir
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 05, 2018
wemimo88:
Hello nairalanders...
Am a young graduate that is about to finish my NYSC and am married with a lil kid, but I have always loved to travel outta of Nigeria for greener pasture and I have some money to fund myself. Please the question is:
Which country can you advise me to travel to as a first timer that at least I will be able to work and earn? With less harsh immigration process. Pls your candid response will be needed and appreciated. Thanks

You're married, better face your wife and your little kid so they can have a better life...

traveling these days involves you knowing someone in the country you are going and having a skill that can fetch you money there... Nowadays you can't just wake up and travel anyhow, you will just waste time and money and end up achieving little/nothing and end up deported!

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Shenyang China / manmen / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Collapse In Italy During Protest Over No Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.