Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Late Winnie Mandela’s Granddaughter Shares Last Conversation With Her Granny - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Winnie Mandela’s Granddaughter Shares Last Conversation With Her Granny (426 Views)

Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her / Late Winnie Mandela's Granddaughter Shares Last Conversation With Her Granny / Chidinma Ezenwelu, Makeup Artist Transforms Young Lady To A Granny - Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Late Winnie Mandela’s Granddaughter Shares Last Conversation With Her Granny by rhonard(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
Only a week before Winnie Madikizela-Mandela's death, her granddaughter joked about a conversation she had with her late grandmother. Zoleka took to her Instagram handle on Thursday, March 26, to share the interesting post. According to the post, Zoleka told her late grandmother that she was searching for the right man for her and intends to screen all of them before her 82nd birthday.

Zoleka's conversation with late Winnie reads: "Zoleka : Ma, it's time I found you a boo thang so he can do the thangs that need to be done! What is actually your type? My Day One (my grandmother) : Darling, just look at your grandfather. That's my type. Zoleka : Guuuurrrrlllll!!! To all the Madiba, 'types,' kindly submit your applications (as well as accompanying documents i.e., your economic aspects, title deeds, medical history, maybe even your will, proof of military training, political position and etc) ahead of My Day One's upcoming 82nd birthday, to improve your chances for an interview with me! I'M ONLY KIDDING!!! P.S. I told her I would post our conversation on Instagram and she laughed!"

https://www.naija.ng/1161376-late-winnie-mandelas-granddaughter-shares-conversation-granny-instagram.html#1161376

Re: Late Winnie Mandela’s Granddaughter Shares Last Conversation With Her Granny by Kingpee2(m): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
Is this news?
Re: Late Winnie Mandela’s Granddaughter Shares Last Conversation With Her Granny by alphacyborg(m): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Is da all

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Khloe Kardashian Describes Her Life With Tristan In Ohio / Banky W Signs Endorsement Deal With Uber Nigeria / #bbnaija: Ahneeka Goes Bald In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.